• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 PhR33X

PhR33X

Champion

• Super Hero
  • 7,572 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:07 PM

So today, my son and I appeared as guests on a coming episode of "Ready Steady Cook". My son, ever the showman - completely stole the limelight, which I was more than happy to give him. He did really really well, and loved being on tele. One of the dishes I helped cook was banana fritters. Peter Everett - the host - came and actually stuffed the banana into my mouth, with a little ice cream running down my chin - which he then carefully wiped off with a tissue...but it was only as he was dabbing at my chin did it dawn on me what he was really doing...I feel so ashamed... The upshot was that we won a new sexy LG microwave oven and six bottles of wine...and it was actually a really fun day! Highly recommend EVERYONE applying to be on the show. You will thoroughly enjoy yourself. For anyone who has actually watched the show - it was interesting to learn that the chefs genuinely have no idea what they will be cooking until the guests empty out the bag of food onto the bench...and that they can throw together (with the assistance of the 'guests') some amazingly tasty dishes, in such a short time - with almost zero preparation. The episode is due to screen sometime around early April.
Truth, Justice and the Atomic way

#2 hectorbustnuts

hectorbustnuts

Titan

• Super Hero
  • 30,450 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:08 PM

Peter Everett, eh? Is he as big a fucktard in real-life as he appears to be on TV?

#3 DEVERE

DEVERE

Titan

• Atomican
  • 23,848 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:09 PM

Oh my >.< Sounds like fun though :D
Cuimhnich air na daoine o'n d'thainig thu. Cinnidh Scuit saor am fine, Mur breug am faistine, Far am faighear an Lia-Fail, Dlighe flaitheas do ghabhail. - Quote by eveln Maybe the wolf's a vagitarian...let's not start picking on him for his dietary habits.

#4 PhR33X

PhR33X

Champion

• Super Hero
  • 7,572 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:11 PM

Peter Everett, eh?

Is he as big a fucktard in real-life as he appears to be on TV?

Not really. A lot of it is put on for the audience - he spent some time after filming to chat with the contestants and their families and seemed fairly normal for a TV celeb type.

#5 Rybags

Rybags

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 35,226 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:12 PM

Capcard at the ready. I think Everett butters his toast on both sides, if ya know what I mean. I reckon he'd like to spin your Wheel of Fortune, Phr33x!

#6 PhR33X

PhR33X

Champion

• Super Hero
  • 7,572 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:13 PM

I reckon he'd like to spin your Wheel of Fortune, Phr33x!

awwww...you remembered... <blush>

#7 disolusiond

disolusiond

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 3,287 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:17 PM

Capcard at the ready.

I think Everett butters his toast on both sides, if ya know what I mean.

I reckon he'd like to spin your Wheel of Fortune, Phr33x!

Nah, I'm pretty sure he only butters the bum side...

#8 Blue Fire

Blue Fire

Champion

• Atomican
  • 4,455 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:13 PM

Who were the chefs? Was Manu one of them?

PC Specs: i5 750 @ 2.67GHZ | GA-P55 UD3 | 4GB Patriot 1600 DDR3 | 1GB Sapphire HD5850 | Pioneer DVR218BKx2 | CT Audigy ZS 7.1 | Corsair 650W TXAU | Lian-Li K62 | 24" BenQ XL2420TE

If you don't know your computer, you don't own it.

#9 TheManFromPOST

TheManFromPOST

Not to be trifled with

• Hero
  • 8,519 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:15 PM

One of the dishes I helped cook was banana fritters. Peter Everett - the host - came and actually stuffed the banana into my mouth, with a little ice cream running down my chin - which he then carefully wiped off with a tissue...but it was only as he was dabbing at my chin did it dawn on me what he was really doing...I feel so ashamed...

Should have been Kenny Everett

#10 scarfy

scarfy

Apprentice

• Quark
  • 121 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:22 PM

Haha, sounds like a great day!

#11 scarfy

scarfy

Apprentice

• Quark
  • 121 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:22 PM

nevermind

Edited by scarfy, 12 March 2009 - 06:23 PM.

#12 CheekyChops

CheekyChops

Titan

• Hero
  • 17,201 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:37 PM

You are just the king of TV arent you :P TT, Wheel and now Ready Steady Cook, i love it lol! If you manage to get on Deal or No Deal ill be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous! Well i watch Ready Steady Cook every day shift at work, so ill keep an eye out. But someone tape it and throw it up here i want to see. Also what ingrediants did you 2 have in your goody bag?
The Gospel According to Chezekiel: I <3 Juggalo Scrub xox Atomic M33t X, Sydney August 21st 2010 - Be there! Winnar of the Atomic Cosplay Comp and Nekkid Comp '07

#13 Rybags

Rybags

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 35,226 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:51 PM

I think that little banana number is a 100,000 YouTube hit in the making.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users