• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 QuadLex

QuadLex

Champion

• Lurker
  • 5,481 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 03:56 PM

This is a song for FOSS But other forums listen closely You don't always have to post at speed Infact sometimes that's not right to do Sometimes you've got to 'write an article' And fucking 'provide commentary' too; Sometimes you gotta write! Sometimes you gotta sit tight! Sometimes you gotta say "hey", I'm gonna post in you, Slow like, I'm gonna write this post all night; I'm gonna read the thread completely, I'm gonna comment smartly, And then you pause and you spot some spamming, And then you say, wait a minute n00b, And you click 'RTM' and send, And the Mods remove the crap That's fuckin' teamwork! What's your fave topic? That's cool with me It's not my favourite But I'll discuss it with you You wanna theme our Userpics? I'm not good at photoshop But I'll steal one from 4chan! And then I'm gonna post intelliently, And then I'm gonna argue elegently; And then I'll give heaven thanks for our V3, But then I'm gonna FLAME OUT HARD HARD.
Quadlex: Not Disguised by Sobrietry since 2002.

#2 garlic

garlic

Master

• Atomican
  • 765 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 04:00 PM

haha very nice. Great way to start the new forum... my thread goes against much you write if your wonderful adaptation of a wonderful song. Glad your beat mine by a minute... ;)

#3 QuadLex

QuadLex

Champion

• Lurker
  • 5,481 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 04:13 PM

haha very nice. Great way to start the new forum... my thread goes against much you write if your wonderful adaptation of a wonderful song. Glad your beat mine by a minute... ;)

Thankyou. I try. Often I fail. This time I... failed less.

(I'm glad too... It'd suck to have been beaten to a "First post" after all the effort for the song)

#4 Athiril

Athiril

Guru

• Atomican
  • 12,484 posts

Posted 10 September 2008 - 04:49 PM

>:( /me breaks in QuadLex
"Comedians can fuck up, and being called out on it is important." - Robzy "For the record, I have a good joke, but I shouldn't post it" - Robzy "I haven't heard anything like this before but anything is possible!" - Leonid

#5 QuadLex

QuadLex

Champion

• Lurker
  • 5,481 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:30 AM

>:(

/me breaks in QuadLex

You're a cruel man, Athiril.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users