Photo

How many Freudians does it take to change a lightbulb?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 robzy

robzy

Immortal

• Hero
  • 42,882 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:32 PM

2, one to change the lightbulb and 1 to hold the cock... I mean father... I mean ladder. Rob.

#2 jim_doki

jim_doki

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:33 PM

Ahhhh the Freudian Slip when you say one thing and mean your mother
Hear me you Lords and Lady Preachers. I Descend upon your Earth from the sky. I command your very soul you unbelievers, Bring before me what is mine! The Seven Seas of Rhye

#3 rhodarius

rhodarius

Master

• Banned
  • 561 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:34 PM

I do not get it. :(

#4 Kothos

Kothos

Titan

• Atomican
  • 17,002 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:40 PM

That's actually pretty decent...
"To love another you have to undertake some fragment of their destiny." - Quentin Crisp

#5 tantryl

tantryl

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 41,933 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:41 PM

I actually laughed out loud. I mean yeah, it was a pretentious little har har har kind of laugh and only lasted a moment, but still.
"Unless I call you a stupid goddamn liar to your face, I'm being light hearted." - tantryl, to all you evil fucks "Two things. Number one; I get hard when a woman cries. Number two; your daughter will never walk again." - Dr Glenn Richie

#6 rhodarius

rhodarius

Master

• Banned
  • 561 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:42 PM

I actually laughed out loud.

I mean yeah, it was a pretentious little har har har kind of laugh and only lasted a moment, but still.

So ALOL?

#7 hectorbustnuts

hectorbustnuts

Titan

• Super Hero
  • 30,444 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:44 PM

I like it!

#8 Talbot Duckmanton

Talbot Duckmanton

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 3,047 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:47 PM

A new high for Robzy!
Dear Mrs Budd On Sunday June the 3, 1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese—strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her.

#9 SceptreCore

SceptreCore

Guru

• Atomican
  • 9,570 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:47 PM

eh.........
Quote by nukejockey: You're so awesome man. RIG: Phenom II X2 550 @ 3.6GHz | MSI 990FX GD-80 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz | Radeon HD4870 @ 790/1050MHz | Patriot Pyro SSD 120GB SATAIII | 500GB + 1TB Barracuda's | LG GH22NS70 DVD-RW | Xigmatek Red Scorpion | Corsair HX650W | CM690

#10 Barbies1ut

Barbies1ut

Master

• Atomican
  • 569 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:50 PM

Keep working on them. Just no need to share them tho.
“The skeptic does not mean him who doubts, but him who investigates or researches, as opposed to him who asserts and thinks that he has found” - Miguel de Unamuno y Jugo You say I'm a bitch like it's a bad thing. Five days a week, my body is a temple. The other two, it's an amusement park.

#11 tantryl

tantryl

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 41,933 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:51 PM

I actually laughed out loud.

I mean yeah, it was a pretentious little har har har kind of laugh and only lasted a moment, but still.

So ALOL?

Nice.
"Unless I call you a stupid goddamn liar to your face, I'm being light hearted." - tantryl, to all you evil fucks "Two things. Number one; I get hard when a woman cries. Number two; your daughter will never walk again." - Dr Glenn Richie

#12 Genisis X

Genisis X

Champion

• Atomican
  • 5,951 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 05:59 PM

lol! -X
"We were being told that we must become what we are not, sacrificing what we are to inherit the masquerade of what we will be. I was being told to accept the identity that others will give me. And I wondered, what made my dreams so easy to dismiss?" Shane Koyczan

#13 pappes

pappes

Guru

• Atomican
  • 8,859 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:32 PM

bewbs oh no wait, thats turrets
My moma always said I was special

#14 tailgunner

tailgunner

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 09:35 PM

One of your best :D
What is it like being single? I like it. I like starting each day with a sense of possibility. And I'm optimistic, because every day I get a little more desperate - and desperate situations yield the quickest results. -Michael Scott

#15 @~thehung

@~thehung

Guru

• Hero
  • 8,464 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:24 PM

last night on Letterman, he told Dr Phil "My mother had me when I was twenty-six". eww.
no pung intended

#16 Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Charge

• Atomican
  • 348 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:58 PM

Ahhhh the Freudian Slip

when you say one thing and mean your mother

+1 rofl :D
If we can hit that bull's-eye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards...Checkmate -Zapp Brannigan (The man with no name)

#17 colganaitor

colganaitor

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:14 AM

Aderr herr. Yet another fantastic Robzy production.
“Life is too important to be taken seriously.” "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it." “A cigarette is the perfect type of a perfect pleasure. It is exquisite, and it leaves one unsatisfied. What more can one want?” "Thieves respect property. They merely wish the property to become their property that they may more perfectly respect it."

#18 LordBug

LordBug

Guru

• Hero
  • 15,755 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 01:33 AM

It's also a fairly good play on slang words. My little book of filth has one slang name for the penis as "crab ladder". And it's fairly regular for the younger generation to stand on their parents to reach their goals. Alright, I just wanted to bring attention to the term crab ladder. The other bit was just fluff. :D
Lord of all that which is my life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users