25 replies to this topic

#21 Rybags

Rybags

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 35,024 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:11 PM

Nice touch - spambots with avatars.

Does that bloke know you're using his face as a userpic?

#22 littlejacket92

littlejacket92

Serf

• Lurker
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 05:06 PM

Edited

Edited by littlejacket92, 11 October 2017 - 11:38 AM.

Life is a journey.

Enjoy your ride

#23 Nich...

Nich...

Professional Tart

• Mod
  • 43,214 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 11:26 PM

You both can't PM or reply to PMs, so I'll ask this here, sorry:

Its depends on the number of web pages you need. And costing will be quoted on the quality of code too. Get free quote for any PSD conversion services at Mypsdtohtml

For finding further information about " how much does it cost to code a site" . I recommend you reading this post: https://savvycomsoft...uild-a-website/

I see you have a quotes for different prices. But the important is that cost is together with quality. Then don't see at cheaper price. Just see on the previous project, then make a decision. Savvycom is a good partner on web designer & development. They do on 300 different projects. They also provide their services on Sydney. then you can request a quotes from them for one more options to choose.

I'd just like to query why new posters are advertising their own business for a 6 year old post?  This is generally considered 'not good'.

"I think it is a sad reflection on our civilization that while we can and do measure the temperature in the atmosphere of Venus we do not know what goes on inside our soufflés" -- Nicholas Kurti

#24 littlejacket92

littlejacket92

Serf

• Lurker
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 September 2017 - 02:31 PM

Its depends on the number of web pages you need. And costing will be quoted on the quality of code too. Get free quote for any PSD conversion services at Mypsdtohtml

For finding further information about " how much does it cost to code a site" . I recommend you reading this post: https://savvycomsoft...uild-a-website/

I see you have a quotes for different prices. But the important is that cost is together with quality. Then don't see at cheaper price. Just see on the previous project, then make a decision. Savvycom is a good partner on web designer & development. They do on 300 different projects. They also provide their services on Sydney. then you can request a quotes from them for one more options to choose.

I'd just like to query why new posters are advertising their own business for a 6 year old post?  This is generally considered 'not good'.

OK. I think maybe there are some people also looking for that information, again. Then I just re-new the posts. If i did wrong thing, then please deleted my comment. Thanks

Life is a journey.

Enjoy your ride

#25 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 20,106 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:32 AM

OK. I think maybe there are some people also looking for that information, again. Then I just re-new the posts. If i did wrong thing, then please deleted my comment. Thanks

No, the person who replied is a spammer, and he replied, without request, to a thread that hasn't been seen for more than 6 years.

Always check the date :)

Also, since you're new, I'd suggest NOT recommending specific service companies, because we've had a BIG problem with spammers and advertisers, and since I've seen you actively replying to a few threads, it'd be a shame to see you, who very well could be a new legitimate user, being 'banned' because you acted like an advertiser.

Wherever you go in life, watch out for Scythe, the tackling IT support guy.

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#26 littlejacket92

littlejacket92

Serf

• Lurker
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 02:16 PM

No, the person who replied is a spammer, and he replied, without request, to a thread that hasn't been seen for more than 6 years.

Always check the date :)

Also, since you're new, I'd suggest NOT recommending specific service companies, because we've had a BIG problem with spammers and advertisers, and since I've seen you actively replying to a few threads, it'd be a shame to see you, who very well could be a new legitimate user, being 'banned' because you acted like an advertiser.

Ok, thanks for your advice, I got it now. 

Life is a journey.

Enjoy your ride

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users