• Please log in to reply
6973 replies to this topic

#6961 Opy

Opy

Master

• Atomican
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 04:38 PM

Racing up to support a TD going toe to toe against another TD at point blank, finally getting there and turning the corner and firing but hitting the friendly in the back instead.

Erm,

I was trying to convince the enemy that I was on their side. Right?

Didn't work.

They must be using hacks to tell who is friendly and who is not.

Reality is just an illusion brought on by a lack of alcohol. WoT quote: "DishD (5:45:44 PM) ur a bad man Opy, funny as fuk but very Bad!" QUOTE (Mac Dude @ May 15 2014, 06:47 PM) * I'm in. I'm so serious about this that I've already had 2 practice losses! Opy

#6962 codecreeper

codecreeper

Charge

• Atomican
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 11:59 AM

Racing up to support a TD going toe to toe against another TD at point blank, finally getting there and turning the corner and firing but hitting the friendly in the back instead.

Erm,

I was trying to convince the enemy that I was on their side. Right?

Didn't work.

They must be using hacks to tell who is friendly and who is not.

Its called Kill Stealing. Happens a lot lately, they sit on the edge and when you go to fire they move in your LOS the friendly gets hit and you pay for their repairs and lose your points for the match. They get more rewards and such. 

Act like a idiot and just Hide ,when all your side start to die start to make a move towards the enemy. The enemy will be all nearly dead anyhow.

You only live life once so get off that computer and enjoy it.

#6963 Shyne

Shyne

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 676 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:35 AM

In theory..and welcome back Opy

I7 990x @4.5Ghz, Asus Rampage 4 Extreme M/B, Corsair Dominator GT @2000Mhz, 2xAsus GTX590's, OCZ 120Gb Revodrive, 3xSamsung 7200 USB3 3Tb hdd's, Corsair 800D case, Enermax Revolution 1500w PS, Liteon Bluray burner, XSPC 360 rad and 2x XSPC 140mm rads, EK clear alcatel full waterblocks for CPU, RAM, M/B and 2 gtx 590's, EK dual loop res, 2xLaing D5 12 Volt Pump-Variable Speed LMB

#6964 eveln

eveln

Apprentice

• Atomican
  • 11,890 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:11 PM

I was in Mountain Pass with my FCM 50t. Coming up towards enemy base from the river.

One of their arti was of course above me on the hill and another across the circle cap ... anyway so I stopped to

hit the one across the way and then moved forward to get a better aim at the arti above me.

Said arti thought he'd drop in on me ... but I'd moved, lol, too too precious.

" Seriously, use the stuff between your ears for more than just stopping your hairdo going flat." - Cybes.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away. Laugh to Live . Live to Laugh.

atomic has π

#6965 Opy

Opy

Master

• Atomican
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:58 PM

Haha, nice one.

Reality is just an illusion brought on by a lack of alcohol. WoT quote: "DishD (5:45:44 PM) ur a bad man Opy, funny as fuk but very Bad!" QUOTE (Mac Dude @ May 15 2014, 06:47 PM) * I'm in. I'm so serious about this that I've already had 2 practice losses! Opy

#6966 codecreeper

codecreeper

Charge

• Atomican
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:01 PM

I think WoT is turning into a nasty Kill Fest and not abiding to tank playing strategics. Seems i am getting into more sandwich situations because a large move forwards and gets wiped by going up against tanks 2-3 tiers higher .

WoT is not the same ,just hope WoB is better.

#6967 mohawk

mohawk

Journeyman

• Atomican
  • 4,675 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 05:40 PM

I think WoT is turning into a nasty Kill Fest and not abiding to tank playing strategics. Seems i am getting into more sandwich situations because a large move forwards and gets wiped by going up against tanks 2-3 tiers higher .

WoT is not the same ,just hope WoB is better.

That is one reason why I don't really play WoT anymore and the fact that WG are just playing catch up with Gaijin's War Thunder.

WG should have just stuck with historical load outs in an arcade setting and then there would be less fluffing around with balancing tanks when new ones are introduced.

WoWP has failed but they just will not admit it and since they are still using the big world engine from what I have seen of WoB, I wouldn't get your hopes up to high about it.

Atomic's Most Recommended Psu's Thread. http://forums.atomic...p?showtopic=266

#6968 codecreeper

codecreeper

Charge

• Atomican
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:40 PM

Was in General tonight and discussing the problem with all these games where players run off and get killed.

Someone said the same its an arcade game and it should be treated that way. What happened next the whole channel went wild.

So it seems i am not the only one who likes to play it like a Simulator. I was aggro as my IS was in rear of bigger tanks then all of a sudden they head straight for the enemy and get killed. No defense with popup's or moving out of LOS ,just attack and then die. So i get left behind and get killed 2 on one in a slow loader.

WoT is going to the dogs ,seems more focused on Gold Sales now.

#6969 codecreeper

codecreeper

Charge

• Atomican
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:55 PM

New update 9.3 is live.

Seems far better to play they changed something. My IS now hits things instead of bouncing off.

#6970 eveln

eveln

Apprentice

• Atomican
  • 11,890 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 12:54 PM

\(^0^)/

I downloaded 9.3. No doubt my wr will soon be at 40%.  ... suckerrr (moi) born every minute .\(-_-)/

All the new badges ! My favourite ( which I have received ) is " shellproof "

" Seriously, use the stuff between your ears for more than just stopping your hairdo going flat." - Cybes.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away. Laugh to Live . Live to Laugh.

atomic has π

#6971 codecreeper

codecreeper

Charge

• Atomican
  • 2,472 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:06 PM

\(^0^)/

I downloaded 9.3. No doubt my wr will soon be at 40%.  ... suckerrr (moi) born every minute .\(-_-)/

I noticed the first 4 or 5 games after patch you get badges galore then it dies.

Getting way more lag spikes than usual in this new patch becoming almost unplayable at certain times.

#6972 eveln

eveln

Apprentice

• Atomican
  • 11,890 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 08:31 PM

\(^0^)/

I noticed the first 4 or 5 games after patch you get badges galore then it dies.

Getting way more lag spikes than usual in this new patch becoming almost unplayable at certain times.

Ohhh  I got " Battle Buddy" this arvo. You get it if it's been bloody ages since you caused any team damage ... I should

think Shyne might find this badge a bit elusive :P, that's if he's still playing ...

atomic has π

#6973 mohawk

mohawk

Journeyman

• Atomican
  • 4,675 posts

Posted Today, 08:00 AM

Oooh shiny!

6e7pOLE.jpg

Yep. I only really jump into WoT these days when they have fun little events like Chaffee racing!

Atomic's Most Recommended Psu's Thread. http://forums.atomic...p?showtopic=266

#6974 codecreeper

codecreeper

Charge

• Atomican
  • 2,472 posts

Posted Today, 06:37 PM

I made 2 mistakes today .

First mistake was that rally game ,don't know why but i kept hitting the space bar thinking it was a jump key.

Second mistake i dumped my Matilda and got the Churchill Mk1 ,damn that is slower than the Matilda and the stock gun is crap.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users