• Please log in to reply
7012 replies to this topic

#7001 mohawk

mohawk

Champion

• Atomican
  • 4,696 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 05:19 AM

LOL. Technical Victory.  Nice one Mowie.

LOL. :-P

Atomic's Most Recommended Psu's Thread. http://forums.atomic...p?showtopic=266

#7002 Opy

Opy

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 08:50 AM

Thinking of having a bit of a Tank session on Friday from around 4pm if I can.  I know most are still at work, but hoping to catch up with some tankers.

Reality is just an illusion brought on by a lack of alcohol.

WoT quote: "DishD (5:45:44 PM) ur a bad man Opy, funny as fuk but very Bad!"

QUOTE (Mac Dude @ May 15 2014, 06:47 PM) * I'm in. I'm so serious about this that I've already had 2 practice losses!

#7003 mohawk

mohawk

Champion

• Atomican
  • 4,696 posts

Posted 25 November 2014 - 09:19 AM

Love too Opy but, after Warthunder tanking I find it hard to play WoT these days.

WoT just feels slow and outdated compaired to the WT game play for me.

I also feel that WG are losing touch with the player base in many ways.

Also my ping has shot up to the levels I had on the NA server with a lot of intermittent lag so of course, this is helping to kept me from playing WoT too!

I wish they would just allow tranfers back to the NA server. I can easily handle higher ping when I have a stable non lagging connection.

Would play WoT more too.

End rant to the choir.

#7004 nobody813

nobody813

Champion

• Atomican
  • 6,465 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 05:07 PM

Thinking of having a bit of a Tank session on Friday from around 4pm if I can.  I know most are still at work, but hoping to catch up with some tankers.

I'll try and jump on then; haven't in a very long time. Should hopefully have all my tafe work done by then, and be over this damn cold...

Edited by nobody813, 26 November 2014 - 05:07 PM.

"Nobody, including Nobody, knows what Nobody is doing..." - millen

Intel Core i5 2500K | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760 Windforce OC 2GB | Cogage Arrow | 240GB Intel 520 | 2TB & 1TB Seagate 7200.14's | Corsair HX-650W | Fractal Design Arc Midi

#7005 lakeitel

lakeitel

Learner

• Quark
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 01:07 PM

LAKE!!!! :-D

How ya going Noby?  Haven't seen you online for a while.  Still playing?

Pretty good bud! How about yourself? I haven't been on tanks in a logn time, been pretty busy overall :-/

Not too bad thanks

Still suck at tanks.  Though I am living up to the motto of, die first or die trying.  ;)

#7006 eveln

eveln

Guru

• Atomican
  • 12,308 posts

Posted 27 November 2014 - 10:56 PM

Just about to go to bed now ... I still have vent, but my head set died disintegrated ... nastee stuff :P

Also still hopeless at multi-tasking

Love too Opy but, after Warthunder tanking I find it hard to play WoT these days.

WoT just feels slow and outdated compaired to the WT game play for me.

I also feel that WG are losing touch with the player base in many ways.

Also my ping has shot up to the levels I had on the NA server with a lot of intermittent lag so of course, this is helping to kept me from playing WoT too!

I wish they would just allow tranfers back to the NA server. I can easily handle higher ping when I have a stable non lagging connection.

Would play WoT more too.

End rant to the choir.

Walt bought some more premium ( alwaysmyeverlovinghero ) so it's been bearable, just, though

I seem to be a weekend player mostly now, wasting the premium makes me feel a bit guilty, but well, ummm :(

Still suck at tanks.  Though I am living up to the motto of, die first or die trying.  ;)

Same  here :)

Laugh to Live . Live to Laugh.

atomic has π

#7007 Opy

Opy

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 04:48 AM

My win rate over last 2 days is about 30%.

Bugger :)

QUOTE (Mac Dude @ May 15 2014, 06:47 PM) * I'm in. I'm so serious about this that I've already had 2 practice losses!

#7008 Mac Dude

Mac Dude

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 35,659 posts

Posted 28 November 2014 - 10:01 PM

you using Gold rounds then?

Karl Kruszelnicki - No, I’m fully prepared to believe in the “Church of God the Utterly Indifferent who sets the universe going and says you’re on your own kids.

#7009 hawkeye

hawkeye

Shun the nonbeliever

• God
  • 11,119 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:48 PM

So, guys, who here might be interested in some codes to get into the World of Warships testing event this weekend? 

Thought I'd give you guys first dibs - so PM me if you want a code!

aka David Hollingworth, Managing Editor - Atomic, Hyper, PC & Tech Authority, PC PowerPlay "Hawkeyes pants were like the pants of a deity. Touching them I was in sudden communion with all of pantskind. The ancestral trouser crawling from the murk of time, the fierce battle pant scourging the infidel, the quiet meditation of the monks pants at dawn." - Hlass

#7010 mohawk

mohawk

Champion

• Atomican
  • 4,696 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:46 PM

PM sent.

So, guys, who here might be interested in some codes to get into the World of Warships testing event this weekend? 

Your in box is full mate. PM can not be sent.

#7011 nobody813

nobody813

Champion

• Atomican
  • 6,465 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 09:26 AM

PM sent.

Your in box is full mate. PM can not be sent.

Nooooooooo. I was looking to grab one too :-/

"Nobody, including Nobody, knows what Nobody is doing..." - millen

Intel Core i5 2500K | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760 Windforce OC 2GB | Cogage Arrow | 240GB Intel 520 | 2TB & 1TB Seagate 7200.14's | Corsair HX-650W | Fractal Design Arc Midi

#7012 Opy

Opy

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,495 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:34 PM

Oh, too late for the warships stuffs I guess.  Bugger.

Thanks for the offer Hawkeye.

http://users.datarea...esert.wotreplay

Skip my boring life and check out the action afterwards. Kind of funny watching this E100 getting in the way all the time and then getting smacked by angry team mate.

#7013 Waltish

Waltish

Guru

• Hero
  • 13,904 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:32 AM

Hey Opy, you did contribute significantly in that you kept  more than a couple of the enemy's bigger guns pointing at you as well as you gave some damage and bought time for the slower heavys to get in place.

The enemy mob couldn't steamroller while you where there, and were being eroded by your team,  so ended up with a smaller collective health pool by the time you died, and that told in the latter half of the gun fight.

Yah the E100 did deserve to be bitch slapped but to be TK was a bit ...... who am I kidding it was funny as hell hehehe 

PS : VK 72:01 must have a pretty good gun.

Edited by Waltish, 16 December 2014 - 12:46 AM.

PSN = waltzz22
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)  👌

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users