• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#1 Nich...

Nich...

Professional Tart

• Mod
  • 43,210 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 03:25 AM

The first one asks the bartender for something factual and relevant. The bartender looks a little confused, but before he can say anything, the second Atomican jumps in and says that he wants an even more factual and more relevant drink. More than a little perplexed, the bartender is about to ask what's going on, when the third Atomican pushes the other two away from the bar and says that he is the most factual and relevant Atomican, and he deserves the only really factual and relevant drink available because the other two wouldn't know factual and relevant if it bested them in a drinking competition with a Scots sailor. ...too soon? ; D
"I think it is a sad reflection on our civilization that while we can and do measure the temperature in the atmosphere of Venus we do not know what goes on inside our soufflés" -- Nicholas Kurti

#2 The Fuzz damn you!

The Fuzz damn you!

SuperHero

• Super Hero
  • 26,602 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 03:27 AM

Please do not engage in personal attack on anonymised Atomicans.
You are about to begin reading The Fuzz's sig. Relax. Concentrate. Dispel every other thought.

#3 t3hmarz

t3hmarz

Master

• Atomican
  • 958 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 03:53 AM

Why am I not there?
...but I eated it. the below statement is the truth. the above statement is a lie. -Mario

#4 Xap

Xap

Champion

• Atomican
  • 6,215 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 03:55 AM

I need to pee
I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave.

#5 Rybags

Rybags

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 35,008 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 03:59 AM

Then the second Atomican hands the first one $50 and asks "How did you know he'd let you do that?" and he answers "I bet him $20 that I could take a piss and get it all in the glass on the back shelf". Then the third Atomican exclaims "So, where's that old lady with the sore tooth?"

#6 Chuck Norris(good actor

Chuck Norris(good actor

Titan

• Hero
  • 32,238 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 04:01 AM

I'm more confused than an emo kid deciding which way to point his fringe...
"All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a Thousand Enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed."

#7 robzy

robzy

Immortal

• Hero
  • 42,882 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 04:31 AM

...too soon? ; D

Not at all. A sincere bravo to you for being able to capture it so perfectly.

Rob.

#8 Virtuoso

Virtuoso

Resident Alien

• Super Hero
  • 41,107 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 04:51 AM

LOL. I understand there is no requirement for me to post a factual and relevant reply at this point :-)

Edited by Virtuoso, 17 April 2011 - 05:28 AM.

Proud to have been last to let go of the dream.

#9 osama_bin_athlon

osama_bin_athlon

Titan

• Hero
  • 21,067 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 08:03 AM

I drank loads of factual beer yesterday, which seemed pretty relevant and somewhat factual at the time..... tho' I'm not so sure how relevant this morning.....perhaps I should have another beer then it would make sense.... I hope
Quote by lunchbox1988 No, but the way he eases me onto his chimp-meat, makes me think he is prince charming. i7 2600K @ 4.4G/Corsair H100/Asrock Z68 Ext4 Gen3/16G 2133Mhz RipjawsX/2x GTX560 Direct CU SLI/2x Corsair 120G Force3 (RAID_0)/8TB Storage (2x RAID_0 arrays)/1x 320G WD Black - Backup/SB Recon3D Fatal1ty Pro/Corsair HX1000/LiteOn BD-RW/CM HAF 932 Adv/Win7 Ult. x64/27" AOC e2795Vh

#10 Director

Director

Immortal

• Hero
  • 40,460 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 08:18 AM

To soon? What'd I miss?

"The most powerful tool in the hand of the opressor is the mind of the opressed."-- Steve Biko

Those Who Dance Are Considered Insane by Those Who Can’t Hear the Music.

#11 TheManFromPOST

TheManFromPOST

Not to be trifled with

• Hero
  • 8,499 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 08:22 AM

Yer mother wears army boots!

#12 Lord Dread

Lord Dread

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 3,428 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 08:46 AM

LOLZ subtle Nich... ... very subtle :P

#13 eveln

eveln

Guru

• Atomican
  • 16,323 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:05 PM

Don't worry Chuck, all the hot air blowin' will decide which way your fringe will hang...

...probably straight down is my guess :D

Laugh to Live . Live to Laugh.

atomic has π

#14 ArcaneMagik

ArcaneMagik

Guru

• Atomican
  • 10,135 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:09 PM

Then Robzy walks in the bar, and hits his head. Am I doing it right?
Is it possible for a DnD Cleric to be an agnostic? Come on, a pillar of fire raining down on your enemies is hardly proof of a divine being.

#15 Waltish

Waltish

Guru

• Hero
  • 14,219 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 12:12 PM

Someone has been taking lessons from Robzy , Humour fail but have 10 try hard points {:)

Edited by Waltish, 17 April 2011 - 12:19 PM.

? After All This Time ?

.....<--{ Always }-->

#16 Genisis X

Genisis X

Champion

• Atomican
  • 5,951 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 01:17 PM

Then Robzy walks in the bar, and hits his head.

Am I doing it right?

No no, someone hits robzy on the head. Or tries to but badly miscalculates the length of the piece of wood he's using because he doesn't understand basic mathematical principles.

-X
"We were being told that we must become what we are not, sacrificing what we are to inherit the masquerade of what we will be. I was being told to accept the identity that others will give me. And I wondered, what made my dreams so easy to dismiss?" Shane Koyczan

#17 tantryl

tantryl

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 41,933 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 01:20 PM

That was just a little turd of a joke. <.< >.>
"Unless I call you a stupid goddamn liar to your face, I'm being light hearted." - tantryl, to all you evil fucks "Two things. Number one; I get hard when a woman cries. Number two; your daughter will never walk again." - Dr Glenn Richie

#18 ArcaneMagik

ArcaneMagik

Guru

• Atomican
  • 10,135 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 01:27 PM

Then Robzy walks in the bar, and hits his head.

Am I doing it right?

No no, someone hits robzy on the head. Or tries to but badly miscalculates the length of the piece of wood he's using because he doesn't understand basic mathematical principles.

-X

Robzy "walks into" a bar.
Is it possible for a DnD Cleric to be an agnostic? Come on, a pillar of fire raining down on your enemies is hardly proof of a divine being.

#19 Leonid

Leonid

Immortal

• Atomican't
  • 40,509 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 01:28 PM

Was the bartender an atheist or a theist? And what's his stance on nuclear power?
"I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees." - Stephane Charbonnier (1967-2015)

"If liberty means anything, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell

#20 Bodie_CI5

Bodie_CI5

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 01:38 PM

Haha! Brilliant! It was on here that I first encountered what an emo was, oh so many moons ago.

(Hey, they took away your last bracket :( )

---------------

Hey, is the OP in reference to the 'really have to say this' thread over at Feedback? I'm confused, too.
Rig: Antec DF-30, GA P67A-UD4-B3, Intel i5-2500K, Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus (Fan) G.Skill Ripjaws X: F3 12800CL7D-8GBXH (8GB), GA GTX 560OC (1GB), 1TB HDD (but gives me only 5.9 score, so 'tis very slow)... can't remember the other stuff OTOH, will get rest asap!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users