• 1,441 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 09:13 PM

Posted Image
Wonder by Photo By GR, on Flickr

Posted Image
St Kilda Beach by Photo By GR, on Flickr

Posted Image
St Kilda Beach by Photo By GR, on Flickr

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all." Strobe Talbott, 1992

"Oh Lord. Protect this rocket house and all who dwell within the rocket house." Homer Simpson

#242 gabber

gabber

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 08:45 PM

Posted Image
Posed Candid! by Photo By GR, on Flickr

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all." Strobe Talbott, 1992

"Oh Lord. Protect this rocket house and all who dwell within the rocket house." Homer Simpson

#243 gabber

gabber

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:41 PM

Posted Image
Bilbo by Photo By GR, on Flickr

Posted Image
Good To Go Redux by Photo By GR, on Flickr

#244 basketballfreak6

basketballfreak6

Master

• Atomican
  • 795 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:21 PM

nice kit :) dats all u want sometimes, admittedly it can get annoying lugging a full size slr around all the time

#245 gabber

gabber

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:42 PM

Thanks :) I can't remember the last time I went out and took the 5D (hence why it's strap is now on the X100!). The canon has been relegated to home and portrait stuff only, pretty much... And now with fuji bringing out their 56mm f1.2 and the awesome as fuck XT-1, I think about letting the 5D go. Then I use it with the 85L and I realise it's not going anywhere.

#246 basketballfreak6

basketballfreak6

Master

• Atomican
  • 795 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 06:13 AM

haha yea don't let the 5d go! unless it's to get the 5d3... ;)

#247 gabber

gabber

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:07 AM

Man, I'd love the af of the 5DmkIII. Would be light years ahead of the classic!

Went for a stroll in town on the weekend...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#248 gabber

gabber

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 02:30 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#249 MandoTiM

MandoTiM

Master

• Atomican
  • 757 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:11 PM

The first would be great as a black and white with just the red car and the green shopfront/notice.
Stupidity is a condition, ignorance is a choice, don't make it... MandoTiM Asus P6T, Intel i-7 920, 24Gb mem, 3 Tb storage (after mirroring), silent Geforce 9600, Asus HD 5450 Silent, RME Multiface, NEC 27inch screen wide gamut, PS5 and Cubase 6 under Windows 7.

#250 gabber

gabber

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:04 PM

Thanks TIM.

Posted Image
Shakespeare
by Photo By GR, on Flickr

#251 The Tick

The Tick

Hero

• Super Hero
  • 11,710 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 11:52 AM

The urban black and whites really bring out a wonderful "mood" to them.

Disclaimer: this post may have been made via a mobile device. All formatting, grammar and the possible hilarious substitution of key words should be attributed to the autocorrect features of the mobile device and likely has nothing to do with the idiot driving it.

te0p:"Your a Unreal."

#252 Eric44

Eric44

Serf

• Lurker
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:02 PM

you got a good advice there, the photos with blur just look bad they are way better now

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users