• Please log in to reply
639 replies to this topic

#41 basketballfreak6

basketballfreak6

Master

• Atomican
  • 795 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 12:56 AM

another pano...going for that old photo look :)

Posted Image

#42 gabber

gabber

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 04:53 AM

Awesome stuff on those last two panoramics.

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all." Strobe Talbott, 1992

"Oh Lord. Protect this rocket house and all who dwell within the rocket house." Homer Simpson

#43 basketballfreak6

basketballfreak6

Master

• Atomican
  • 795 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 08:35 AM

thanks gabber :D

#44 basketballfreak6

basketballfreak6

Master

• Atomican
  • 795 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:54 PM

got a chance to go for a drive to Lake Moogerah...weather looked bleak at lunch time so glad decided to take a stab anyway

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

one thing i learnt that day was, cows do run and run pretty fast, and it's scary when about 20 of them runs towards you =.=

and a real pain in the arse when they block the exit and you can't get out

#45 gabber

gabber

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 11:55 PM

Just be glad they weren't cows with guns! :p Great pics as well. Really did well with the available light. #2 and 6 are my favourites of the set.

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all." Strobe Talbott, 1992

"Oh Lord. Protect this rocket house and all who dwell within the rocket house." Homer Simpson

#46 basketballfreak6

basketballfreak6

Master

• Atomican
  • 795 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:07 PM

Just be glad they weren't cows with guns! :p

Great pics as well. Really did well with the available light. #2 and 6 are my favourites of the set.

lol they blocked the exit i almost couldnt get out...i drove right up to them hoping they would budge but they didnt and couple cows started going around the car

took the car off road at that point was worried if they end up surrounding the car i am screwed lol

Edited by basketballfreak6, 19 July 2011 - 02:18 PM.

#47 basketballfreak6

basketballfreak6

Master

• Atomican
  • 795 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:00 PM

Cleveland Point from today:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#48 Antraman

Antraman

Champion

• Atomican
  • 4,627 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 10:10 PM

Like the first one. The reddish browns in the wood add richer visual interest to the scene.
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us...

#49 Mr.Twinkie

Mr.Twinkie

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:06 PM

The last one rings a nice little bell for me.

PC Specs: ASUS P7P55D-E Deluxe | i7 860 | R9 390 | Corsair TX-750W | 4GB G-Skill Ripjaws + 8GB Corsair Dominator | Antec 902 Case | ASUS MG279Q IPS Freesync Monitor

My momma always said I was special.

#50 basketballfreak6

basketballfreak6

Master

• Atomican
  • 795 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 06:44 PM

thanks guys, was a bit too windy that day, was hoping for a bit more peaceful water didn't even bother staying for last light wind blew the clouds away ><

#51 martyr

martyr

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:21 PM

all of the shots look magnificent!
Q6600@3.00Ghz/Prolimatech Megahalems w/ Coolermaster 2000RPM 19Dba FAN/Corsair 4x2GB 800Mhz DDR2/Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P/Inno3D GTX580 1.5Gb/OCZ Agility 3 240Gb/Corsair TX-750/Antec 900

#52 Antraman

Antraman

Champion

• Atomican
  • 4,627 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 05:51 PM

yes, you are right. They are all well done. I overlooked that trying to find a stand out shot.
Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us...

#53 gabber

gabber

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:58 PM

Nice work as usual bball. #1 is my pick though :)

#54 basketballfreak6

basketballfreak6

Master

• Atomican
  • 795 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:18 PM

thanks guys :)

if i could get some opinions, here is a pic i took awhile ago...do you guys think it's print worthy? trying to get a beach print for a friend...this one is not fancy or pretty colour like a sunset or sunrise but it just feels...peaceful when i look at it, that's why i like it personally...what you guys reckon? print/frame worthy? or should i look for something else...i would love the audiences' point of view :)

Posted Image

#55 gabber

gabber

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:09 AM

I reckon It's a great shot. Def. worth printing.

#56 Antraman

Antraman

Champion

• Atomican
  • 4,627 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:34 AM

Yeah definitely print worthy. A very nice shot, especially if the original is sharp and bears scrutiny after enlarging.

#57 basketballfreak6

basketballfreak6

Master

• Atomican
  • 795 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 03:45 PM

thanks guys, since it's for a gift no good if i think it looks ok and everyone else think it looks crap haha really appreciate the feedback also, anyone got suggestions for a title for that pic? i do feel kinda peaceful when i look at it...hence i gave it "tranquility" (can't think of a better word lol) but couple friends pointed out that the waves don't exactly spell tranquility...lol

#58 basketballfreak6

basketballfreak6

Master

• Atomican
  • 795 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:51 PM

well, finally got the chance to get it blown up and framed, quite liked how it came out :)

Posted Image

#59 Antraman

Antraman

Champion

• Atomican
  • 4,627 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:19 AM

Hehe...you going all pro on us now man. I'll have to bite the bullet and start printing a few of mine.

#60 Genisis X

Genisis X

Champion

• Atomican
  • 5,951 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:47 AM

Nice! Where did you get it printed? And how big is it? I'm a fan of huge landscape prints. -X
"We were being told that we must become what we are not, sacrificing what we are to inherit the masquerade of what we will be. I was being told to accept the identity that others will give me. And I wondered, what made my dreams so easy to dismiss?" Shane Koyczan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users