• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bala_Matt

Bala_Matt

Champion

• Atomican
  • 191 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 08:43 PM

Hi all, I'm struggling with the Windows Resume Loader. It appeared after an accidental hard reset. The machine boots through initial stages and halts with the following message "Windows Resume Loader The last attempt to resume the system from its previous location failed. Attempt to resume again? (Use the arrow keys to highlight your choice.) Continue with system resume Delete restoration data and proceed to system boot menu" The problem is that my enter keys (both) and arrow keys fail to function on this screen. They do however work in the BIOS screens. Anyone have suggestions of what to do would be welcomed. Thanks, Matt
i5 2500k, Antec Kuhler H2O 620, Gigabyte Z68, G.Skill 8gb Ripjaws, Gigabyte GTX 570 OC, Coolermaster Ammo 533 Case, OCZ ModXtreme 650 watt, WD HDs, LG Bluray/DVD combo, Steel Series Cans, MS Ergo KB, Witcher2 laser mouse I won from PC PowerPlay :)

#2 aliali

aliali

Learner

• Super Hero
  • 23,539 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:28 PM

Go in to the bios and enable USB legacy support and it should work. Alternatively plug in an old PS2 KB if you have one and the mobo has a PS2 KB port.
She's going to be really smart, very savvy, haunting good looks, really good at her job. And kind of slutty.

#3 Bala_Matt

Bala_Matt

Champion

• Atomican
  • 191 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 09:46 PM

Thanks mate!
i5 2500k, Antec Kuhler H2O 620, Gigabyte Z68, G.Skill 8gb Ripjaws, Gigabyte GTX 570 OC, Coolermaster Ammo 533 Case, OCZ ModXtreme 650 watt, WD HDs, LG Bluray/DVD combo, Steel Series Cans, MS Ergo KB, Witcher2 laser mouse I won from PC PowerPlay :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users