• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 SquallStrife

SquallStrife

Really knows where his towel is

• Atomican
  • 16,881 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:06 AM

ITT, we post a list of all the awesome retro hardware we own.

For the purposes of this census, retro hardware is >15 years old. This means nothing released after 1997.

As a rough guide, you could list everything "up to":

CPUs:
Pentium II Klamath, 1997. (Deschutes followed in January 1998, too new!)
AMD K6, 1997 (Not K6-2 or newer!)
Cyrix 6x86 MII, 1997 (Pre National-merger)

Consoles:
Nintendo 64 (1996)
Net Yaroze (PlayStation dev kit, 1997)
Dreamcast and PS2 are too new! (1998 and 2000)

Systems:
Apple Macintosh (Performa, Quadro, PowerMac, basically anything pre-iMac, Steve Jobs returned to Apple in 1997)

etc.

Go nuts! Include some photos if you want! I'll post my inventory later, when I have some more time up my sleeve.

Edit: And perhaps when the posting finishes, I can graph the results, for shits and giggles. :)

Edited by SquallStrife, 20 February 2012 - 08:09 AM.

#2 twitchymocha

twitchymocha

Immortal

• Quark
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:37 AM

I still own the very first 3D accelerator card I ever bought - a 4MB Monster 3D.

#3 qwakqwak

qwakqwak

Titan

• Quark
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:45 AM

Atari 2600 Woody. Afraid to play it these days.

#4 A Hitman

A Hitman

Master

• Atomican
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:01 AM

Mac Classic I & II (need new cap's), had more but sold them all last year Many 486 and Pentium CPU's Old Quantum HDD's 3dfx Voodoo 1 Piles of old S3 Graphics cards Piles of 72pin and 32pin ram Several OLD Nokia 1990's phones PlayStation 1 Atari 2600, with only 2 games (PacMan and BattleZone)
not working is hard work

#5 MoshVandal

MoshVandal

Charge

• Atomican
  • 2,666 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:23 AM

I've recently aquired a few old consles, so i have them lying around now, not that i'd say I'm a "collector", but they're certainly fund to have around.

Don't hold on to any old PC tech really, moving out of home 6 odd years ago, and a few rentals in between then ad buying a house hasn't really made holding onto those sort of things worthwhile.

So, consoles...

SEGA Master System II (modded for RCA output)
NES (useless zapper included)
SNES (4 controllers and "Bomberman" multi-tap to boot)

Both the Master System and the SNES getthe majority of their use alongside the multi game carts that i've bought for them, its nice havig the entire catalogue of games on one cartrighe.
Sega Master System "Everdrive"
SNES "PowerPak"
Some people are like Slinkies, Not really good for anything, But they still bring a smile to your face, When you push them down a flight of stairs.

#6 G-relk

G-relk

Charge

• Atomican
  • 2,808 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:53 PM

A couple of N64's That's it :\ Never really got into gaming much when I was younger. Wasn't until the early 2000's that I took an interest in it.....
Rig: 2500K, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, Asrock Z68 Extreme7 Gen3, 2 x 6970 2GB, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Corsair Neutron 240GB Case: Modded Fractal Design Define XL Loop: XSPC EX360, XSPC EX120, XSPC Raystorm, 2 x XSPC Razor's, Koolance PMP-400

#7 DonutKing

DonutKing

Charge

• Hero
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:44 PM

Well here goes...

I'm sure my collection isn't particularly large compared to some others but I'm pretty happy with it :)
To save making a huge post I've linked pictures instead of embedding them.

I have a 486 which seems to change regularly... currently a Am5x86 133MHz with 1MB of L2 Cache, an ET4000W32p VLB graphics card, Gravis Ultrasound Classic and a YMF719 sound card with an XR385 wavetable card. I keep pulling this system apart and tinkering with it so it doesn't stay still for long :)

Next is my 386DX40, with ET4000AX, Sound Blaster Pro, and a Roland MT-32 and Sound Canvas SC-55 which you can see on the left. The CDROM is a Sony CDU33A which plugs into the sound blaster, rather than the IDE port (it only has 34 pins). The keyboard is an IBM Model M which is a pleasure to type on although can get quite noisy during frantic gaming sessions! You can read about this system here

I also have a 286-10 which I posted a thread about and hasn't changed all that much.

Here is my IBM 5150. This can be considered the birth of the PC as we know it today - pretty much every PC in the world today can trace their lineage back to this machine. Unfortunately someone tried to upgrade it with an MFM hard drive, which the stock 63W power supply couldn't handle- and so the PSU is no longer functional. As far as I know the motherboard is still good, and I've got a replacement floppy drive so I can ditch the hard drive and return it to stock. Unfortunately this has been sitting on the backburner for a long time, I just haven't gotten around to restoring it :/

Here are my Amigas. On top is an A1200 with a 4GB CF card for a hard drive, loaded with games and demos, plugged into my 1084S. I'm using an ACA1230 accelerator, which is a 42MHz 68030 with 64MB of RAM. I also have a 40MHz 68040 with 32MB of RAM which I find is a bit temperamental (some programs crash) so I only use it for games/demos that don't run on the 030. Underneath is my poor A500 which I pulled apart to perform the trapdoor chipram mod, which I haven't *quite* got around to doing yet...
I also have two Amiga 1000's in cosmetically poor condition. They work but the plastics have broken tabs etc and I tried to retrobright them, left them out too long and they got blotchy white spots all over them :( They're currently in pieces.
Finally I have an Amiga 1000 Phoenix board which I've been working track down the missing components and restore. THe guy that sold it to me didn't realise he had it (and honestly neither did I until I got it home) :)

Other bits... I have some complete boxed sound cards. In the pic is a Sound Blaster 2.0 and a Sound Blaster Pro, under those is a GUS PnP. The next one across is a Creative Game Blaster/Music System. This was Creative's very first sound card, before the Sound Blaster. Next is a GUS Classic (the card is in my 486), a Creative AWE32, Sound Blaster 16 and Sound Blaster Pro.

On the topic of sound card, I have a few loose ones. Here is a Sound Blaster Prototype (back of card), as far as I know this is unique (possibly outside of Creative's own archives), I've not seen any others like this.
Here's my original Adlib which was one of the first sound cards available (even before Creative's offerings). In fact the Yamaha OPL synth chip on the Adlib was used in the Sound Blaster until the mid 90's. The vast majority of DOS games used Adlib compatible music (although many games allowed you to use an MT32 or a General Midi device, but Adlib compatible was always the baseline above PC speaker). Many people think their old DOS games used MIDI when in fact it was Adlib. If you ever were a DOS gamer odds are pretty good you'd have heard Adlib music or a variation of it.
Finally I have an LAPC-I which is an ISA card version of the Roland CM-32. Many Sierra and Lucusarts games were composed on an MT32 or CM32. This was the best device to hear the games as they were intended, until General MIDI and later digital audio took over.

Next some new, sealed processors... The Celeron 300 is the original 'covington' model with no L2 cache, which was an absolute dog and gave the Celeron its bad name early on. In the middle , the top OverDrive is a Socket 3 Pentium Overdrive, the one underneath is a 486DX2 66MHz. All are brand new sealed in plastic. On the far right is a Sound Blaster 1.5 also brand new sealed in plastic. You can see a few PC games underneath, most of these are ones I bought originally back when they were new. A couple I've picked up off a guy selling them on OCAU, mainly the newer ones. Here's some more PC games.

Now... consoles!
Here is my original game boy. This was a birthday present many years ago, it came with F1 Race and a 4 player multiplayer adapter, which I never got to use as I didn't know a single person with the game and I never came across another game that allowed more than 2 players. The stupid adapter also came with only one cable built into it so it was useless even for 2 player games. >:( The oblong thing is an official nintendo rechargable battery pack, still seems to work! Mum bought it for me after getting sick of buying me batteries.
Unfortunately my little brother got into it when I moved out from home and gave most of my games away to his friends. I had quite a few more, notably Mario Land 1,2 3 (Wario Land), Donkey Kong Land 1 & 2, Mega Man 2, and a few others.

The only other console I had growing up was an N64 (which my brother traded for an original xbox.... arrrrrgggh) but my favourite game on that by far was Ocarina of Time.

I have a few Sega games/consoles, I didn't have a Sega growing up but a few of my friends did so I still managed to spend many hours playing them :) And sorry to any Nintendo fans but I think Sonic is way better than Mario ;) I managed to find most of these at local garage sales/tender center.

Mega Drive! The MD2 has been modded for RCA output since I didn't have an AV cable for it. I was going to do the 50/60Hz mod but a quick look on ebay had me winning a Genesis model 1 for a dollar, and costing less than $30 to import it... so I decided to do that rather than fart arse around trying to mod the MD2. The MD1 has noticably better sound quality.

Master System! This has been modified with a 50/60Hz switch and RCA outputs. It's the model with Alex Kidd in Miracle World built in. A friend had the model with Sonic built in.

I've recently bought a SNES which I'm waiting to arrive, again because I had friends that had one. Also I'm planning to get a Super Gameboy so I can play my old Gameboy games on the big screen. Seems some of the games still have my old saves from a good 10-15 years ago!

So which ones do I play? well I try to get to all of them but I don't get as much time as I like. I mainly play on the 386 with MT32 the most, just finished Flight of the Amazon Queen. Over the Christmas break I played through Sonic 3 and Knuckles, including all 14 emeralds and the Doomsday Zone :) quite an achievement if I say so myself :D
486DX4-100|16MB|ET4000W32/P VLB|GUS Classic|CT2800 SB16+XR385|DOS6.22 386DX-40|8MB|ET4000|CT1690 SBPRO+Sony CDU33A|Music Quest MPU401|Roland SC55+MT32|DOS5 286-10|1MB|ATI EGA WONDER|1987 Adlib|Roland LAPC-I|CT1300 CMS|Above Board 2MB EMS|ST251 42MB|DOS3.3 AMIGA 1200|ACA1230/42 64MB|1084S AMIGA 500|A501 512KB

#8 Amiga4eva

Amiga4eva

Contributor

• Hero
  • 8,270 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:07 PM

I'm sure I'll forget something, but.....

Consoles
- Sega Master System
- Sega Master System II
- Sega Megadrive
- Sega Megadrive 2
- Sega Saturn
- Sega Dreamcast
- Nintendo NES x 3
- Nintendo NES Top loader
- Super Nintendo
- Nintendo Famicom
- Nintendo Virtual Boy
- Nintendo Gamecube x 2
- Nintendo 64
- Vectrex
- Intellivision
- Atari Jaguar
- Atari 2600
- Atari 2600 Vader
- Atari 2600jr
- Neo Geo AES
- Panasonic 3DO
- Neo Geo CD
- Playstation 1
- Amiga CD32

Computers
- Amiga 1200HD
- Amiga 500
- Atari XEGS
- Commodore 64
- Commodore 128
- Commodore 128D

Handhelds
- Tomy Caveman
- Tomy Tron
- Sega Game Gear
- Atari Lynx 1
- Atari Lynx 2
- Nintendo Game & Watch Tabeltop Popeye
- Nintendo Game & Watch Tabeltop Donkey Kong Jr
- Colecovision Tabletop Donkey Kong Jr
- Nintendo Gameboy
- Nintendo Gameboy Pocket
- Nintendo Gameboy Color
- Nintendo Gameboy Advance
- Nintendo Game & Watch Super Color Spitball Sparky
- Nintendo Game & Watch Micro Vs System Donkey Kong Hockey
- Nintendo Game & Watch Panorama Mario Bombs Away
- Nintendo Game & Watch Panorama Snoopy
- 24 x Nintendo Game & Watch Single and Split screen games (Donkey Kong, Zelda, Mario Bros etc)

Pics - http://imageshack.us...0220195256.jpg/

#9 tailgunner

tailgunner

Master

• Atomican
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:32 PM

I've recently picked up a Master System 1, an original Mega Drive and a Saturn. Spent the last weekend opening them up and soldering 50/60hz switches to the lot of them (and replacing the Saturn's battery). I'm running the Mega Drive through RGB SCART on my 72cm Loewe CRT that I picked up on ebay for $10. Fantastic picture; I feel like a kid again but the graphics are even better than I remember! I've got about 20 games each for the Master System and Saturn, and about 60 for the Mega Drive. I just picked up an action replay cartridge for the Saturn, well worth it for the import games and memory pack. Got all the guns, control sticks and gamepads for all three of them so I'm pretty shopped-out at the moment. I've got a boxed 32X coming in the mail, but I've yet to even see an original Mega-CD offered up for sale. Plenty of the second models around. If anyone sees one, let me know:) I've found I've got about 80% of the games I want. It's getting hard to justify spending over $50 on some of the rarer or more popular titles. The minister of war and finance has not decided yet how she feels about the new hobby; I've convinced her so far by purchasing games from her childhood for her to play.
What is it like being single? I like it. I like starting each day with a sense of possibility. And I'm optimistic, because every day I get a little more desperate - and desperate situations yield the quickest results. -Michael Scott

#10 Harmonic Cacophony

Harmonic Cacophony

Apprentice

• Atomican
  • 12,823 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:15 PM

Not much anymore. Mum threw out what I think was a commodore when I moved out. Had so many awesome games on it. I never did find out exactly what computer it was. Dad got it from the local computer guy/car hoarder in exchange for an old car body. I think I was 6. Learned how to compute on that thing by trial and error. It was running Norton Commander, which was awesome. Still have the giant and heavy mechanical keyboard it came with. Even located an adapter that would let me use it on modern computers but I didn't get around to buying one for some reason. Megadrive 2 I have in a box somewhere, still works fine but the controller doesn't. Gameboy Pocket is probably in the same box. That doesn't work. That's about it really. My NES died many years ago, and it went in the bin because it was just old trash at the time, and had not yet graduated to being old-school cool.

Edited by Harmonic Cacophony, 20 February 2012 - 11:17 PM.

#11 Rybags

Rybags

Learner

• Super Hero
  • 30,732 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 12:40 AM

Handheld: Atari Lynx II + about 6 games & car power adaptor. Gameboy (probably doesn't work) Console: Atari 2600jr * 2 (second one has 128 built in games) + 10 or so cartridges Amiga CD32 Sony PSX * 6 (2 working fully, 4 with issues) Computer: Commodore 64 + 1541 disk drive, 3 tape drives. Commodore Plus/4 + tape drive Amiga 500 * 3 (all with 1 Meg) Atari 1040 ST Atari 520 STE (4 Meg) + mono monitor and external HDD Atari XEGS * 2 Atari 400 Atari 1200XL Atari 800XE Atari 130XE * 3 (1 not working, probably bad RAM) Atari 800XL - my main machine, probably spent more in the last 2 years on it than my desktop PC. Attached to Amiga 1084 monitor. Upgrades include Ultimate 1 Meg ( +1 Meg RAM, 4 selectable OSes, built in SpartaDos), VBXE ( +512K RAM, RGB video output, graphics roughly equivalent to early VGA, 21 bit palette control), IDE Plus 2 (plugin allows connection of laptop IDE drives, currently running SD card via adaptor) Stupid edit locks up. + Consoles: Atari 7800 * 2 + 1 7800-specific cartridge. + Computers: 2 * Atari 1050 disk drives, 1010 tape drive (all for 8-bit system), various Atari compatible joysticks, paddles, 1 keypad controller.
| QUOTE (Adrian Edmunson) <- | The only failsafe solution to slugs is to dig raised beds and put a little moat around them. It's hard work, but your cabbages will thrive.

#12 SquallStrife

SquallStrife

• Atomican
  • 16,881 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 07:16 AM

PCs: - Toshiba T3200 286-12 Portable - Internal CGA/EGA graphics, 4.3GB SCSI HDD, AdLib Sound, MS-DOS 5.0 - 486 DX4/100 PC Desktop - ET4000AX VLB VGA, Sound Blaster Pro 2, GUS Classic 3.4, Roland MPU-IPC-T, Roland MT-32, DOS 6.22, WFW 3.11 - Dual Pentium MMX 200 Desktop - Rendition V2200 VGA, Voodoo1 6MB, CMI8330 w/ DB60XG daughterboard, SB AWE64 Gold, Win95 OSR2, Win2K Macs: - Mac Classic II - Mac Quadra 700 - PowerMac G3 233MHz (Gossamer, late 1997) - Mac Powerbook 520 Other Computers: - Amiga A1200 (4MB Trapdoor RAM upgrade, 802.11b wireless, 4GB HDD) - Commodore 64 Consoles: - Atari 2600 Jr - "Toaster" NES PAL (lockout disabled) - SNES PAL (lockout toggle switch, 50/60Hz switch) - Nintendo 64 (RAM expansion, transfer pack) - Master System I (RCA composite out) - Mega Drive II + MegaCD I - Saturn (mod chip) - Playstation (mod chip, PocketStation) - Neo-Geo MVS 1-slot Handhelds: - Gameboy (classic grey)

#13 Rybags

Rybags

Learner

• Super Hero
  • 30,732 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 04:25 PM

PCs - I didn't really bother mentioning. I don't really bother with anything PC game related before Half Life except for maybe Wolf3D, Doom and Unreal, but have some PC gear that I'm practically on the verge of chucking. Something like 3-5 Socket 7 motherboards, a Slot1 P3-500, a few '370 CPUs and motherboards, still got a few old ISA video and soundcards. I still look out for old ISA graphics cards, moreso to scavenge old DIP RAMs than to actually use the cards though.
| QUOTE (Adrian Edmunson) <- | The only failsafe solution to slugs is to dig raised beds and put a little moat around them. It's hard work, but your cabbages will thrive.

#14 Takoma

Takoma

Learner

• Hero
  • 23,380 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:45 AM

Sweet.

One of the things I try and maintain in my collection is quality over quantity. I have very few loose carts, and even those I've only gotten because they were thrown in with something else. I'm also not much of a completionist, I don't aim to have every NES cart or anything. I collect only the stuff that holds sentimental value, whether it be because I played it as a kid or it was something that was around and well known to me at the time.

From the top, and omitting several shelves of stuff too new:

Posted Image

Phantasmagoria
Warlords III: Reign Of Heroes
Call Of Duty
Hexen: Deathkings Of The Dark Citadel
Last Bronx (Old school Sega fighting game, streetwise guys with weapons, released between Virtua Fighter 2 and 3. Interesting side note, I actually won a different copy of this from Hyper magazine back when Eliot Fish was the man, for Saturn. Didn't have a Saturn though, so gave it to a mate and beat him at it whenever we hung out.)
Super Street Fighter II (DOS)
X-Wing (Original, 5 1/4in floppies, still in their X-Wing sleeves and with the manual with codes in the bottom corner. All like brand new)
Revolution X (The notorious Aerosmith game, one of two copies I own, the other for SNES)
Mortal Kombat II (Because I hate myself and deserve this)
UT2004 (Collector's tin, called in sick to go pick this up on launch day)
UT3 (Collector's tin, got this the same day I won POTM)
Enemy Territory Quake Wars
Quake 4
GTA IV
CPU's are a Pentium II 233, and a Celeron 300A. You know why.

Posted Image

Playstation
Wipeout 2097
Tekken 2
Tekken 3
Street Fighter Collection
Xmen vs Street Fighter
Panic button gifted to me by Caelum
Hero Quest models painted by me in watercolour paints not suited to the task 20 years ago
Miscellaneous other things

Posted Image

The infamous Shelf Of Suck And Fail. Some piece of shit console by some company that sold out and can fuck off to Tibet for all I care. Copy of Goldeneye that can go with it. Rabbids statue courtesy of my local Game manager throwing it at me to get it out of his store. Limited edition Monty Python Spam, with Stinky French Garlic that actually doesn't belong on this shelf AT ALL. Two loose carts are Wave Race 64 and Mario Kart 64 which will burn along with the aforementioned console when I finally get around to it. GT64, same deal. Sonic 2, because what we thought we'd do was make a game about a hedgehog that can run really fast then put lots of shit in the way so you have to stop and jump really awkwardly then carry on. The infamous, notorious, legendary Shaq Fu, one of two copies I own, this one for Mega Drive the other for SNES. And lastly a Colourbond sample I scratched my feelings into at Bunnings one day.

Posted Image

From left:
Dr Mario (loose cart)
Nigel Mansell's Racing (Game Boy)
Donkey Kong Land 2
Super Mario Bros
Super Mario Bros 2 (Flawless condition, could be new for all I know)
Super Mario Bros 3
Double Dragon II, the NES version of which is one of the very best games ever made

Posted Image

Game Boy
NES
Power Glove (so bad)

Posted Image

Mario Paint, complete with SNES mouse
Street Fighter II
Street Fighter II Turbo
Super Street Fighter II
Mario Allstars
Super Mario World
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Batman Returns (Sits alongside Double Dragon II as one of the best games of all time)
The Chaos Engine (Because fuck yeah Bitmap Brothers)
NBA Jam Tournament Edition
Revolution X
Shaq Fu
Vegas Stakes & some Pinball game, gifted and of no sentimental value but I'm hardly going to chuck them, am I?
Super Nintendo, spare console that actually gets hooked up
1up in pipe gifted to me by MSGT Bilko
Plush 1up gifted to me by psyckle
Koopa
Mario & Princess on top of SNES went on top of my wedding cake
Various Mario & DK figurines in front
Original Atomic sticker gifted to me by Tom, was going to put it on my car but didn't get around to it

Posted Image

Crown jewel baby, brand new SNES in box, unused, still in fresh smelling plastic wrap with the little twist ties intact and the manuals and warranty stuffs dead flat and slick as ever. Opened once to verify contents. Gifted to me by my missus, who knew I'd been waiting fifteen years to get a SNES for Christmas. You wonder why I collect this shit? It's because I wasn't allowed to have them as a kid. I looked at catalogues for hours just staring at pictures of consoles, imagining what it would be like to have on of my own to just use whenever, and I cherished the fleeting times I'd get to play them at friends' houses. Without wanting to sound like I'm having a cry about it I know now my parents couldn't afford to buy them for me. Got them now though, and I play them all the time.

Posted Image

Yes, those large books are HR Giger's 'Biomechanics' and 'Necronomicon'. No, you may not touch them.

Also, coming soon:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Takoma, 22 February 2012 - 01:00 AM.

things

#15 Girvo

Girvo

Learner

• Hero
  • 20,572 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 01:45 AM

Holy fuck. I always wanted one of those haha.
brains: NO U R RONG N00B VISTA IS 4 N00BZ N LINUX IS HIPPIE SHIT

#16 DonutKing

DonutKing

Charge

• Hero
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 06:11 AM

Funny you posted that last one takoma, I picked this up just a couple of weeks ago

Posted Image

I guess we're both John Romero's bitch now :)
486DX4-100|16MB|ET4000W32/P VLB|GUS Classic|CT2800 SB16+XR385|DOS6.22 386DX-40|8MB|ET4000|CT1690 SBPRO+Sony CDU33A|Music Quest MPU401|Roland SC55+MT32|DOS5 286-10|1MB|ATI EGA WONDER|1987 Adlib|Roland LAPC-I|CT1300 CMS|Above Board 2MB EMS|ST251 42MB|DOS3.3 AMIGA 1200|ACA1230/42 64MB|1084S AMIGA 500|A501 512KB

#17 pookiepony

pookiepony

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 394 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:40 AM

I have a NES, a SNES and a GameBoy all tucked away in the cupboard, plus a bunch of accompanying games. They are all well used, well loved and last time each of the were fired up they still worked.

#18 Chewhacca

Chewhacca

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 469 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 09:05 PM

PCs: -Toshiba T1910CS, 486DX-33, 4MB RAM, 200MB HDD -"Spaceheater", AMD K6-233, 64MB RAM, 2.5GB Samsung HDD, Matrox Millenium 2 Video, SB AWE64 -386DX-40, 8MB RAM, 120MB SCSI HDD, Tseng Labs ET4000AX, SB PRO 2.0, Adaptec AHA-1542CP SCSI Controller -486DX4-100, 32MB RAM, 1GB DEC RZ26L SCSI HDD, Matrox Millenium 2 Video, SB Vibra 16S, Adaptec AHA-2940UW SCSI Controller -Compaq Prolinea 590, Pentium 90, 16MB RAM, 1.7GB Seagate HDD, Integrated Cirrus Logic Video, Onboard sound Macs: -Power Mac 6100/66AV (Upgrades include 4GB IBM SCSI HDD, 64MB RAM, 40x Toshiba CDROM, Sonnet Crescendo G4-400MHz 1MB L2 Cache) -Power Mac G3 233MHz "Gossamer" -20 inch apple CRT -Apple Design Speakers Was planning a 286-12 build, but that's on hold until I get the 386 working properly. Also have a pair of 12MB Voodoo2 3D Accelerators which are in a machine that doesn't really count in this census. Too new. ;)

#19 DonutKing

DonutKing

Charge

• Hero
  • 3,837 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:19 AM

Jeez, get a load of this auction:

http://www.ebay.com....ht_24108wt_1396

more SNES games than you can poke a stick at.... for only the price of a small car!

#20 SquallStrife

SquallStrife

• Atomican
  • 16,881 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:46 AM

Holy crap!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users