TheSingularity

Croissant

• Atomican
  • 974 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:47 PM

http://www.atomicmpc...cept-video.aspx

Friggin awesome, is it not?

Agreed good sir!
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Salvor Hardin, Foundation Series, Isaac Asimov

#22 saluy

saluy

Cannoli

• Quark
  • 113 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:54 PM

Imagine school with these. No need to learn 0.o
Intel i5 2500k, Gigabyte 6870 SOC, G-Z68X-UD3R-B3, OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, thermaltake SopranoRS, ThermalTAke lightpower 600W, What is more likely to destroy the planet; Human stupidity or Global Warming?

#23 Athiril

Athiril

Apple Strudel

• Atomican
  • 12,484 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:18 PM

I'm going to modify my current Android app to make sunglasses that adapt to the current light intensity. But that won't be useful until the entire lens is an OLED display.

Transitions lenses. :P
"Comedians can fuck up, and being called out on it is important." - Robzy "For the record, I have a good joke, but I shouldn't post it" - Robzy "I haven't heard anything like this before but anything is possible!" - Leonid

#24 .:Cyb3rGlitch:.

.:Cyb3rGlitch:.

Hero

• Mod
  • 19,941 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:39 PM

I'm going to modify my current Android app to make sunglasses that adapt to the current light intensity. But that won't be useful until the entire lens is an OLED display.

Transitions lenses. :P

True. :P

I'm starting to wonder if I should have asked for transitions lenses for my glasses. Oh well, I'll soon find out how annoying standard ones are!

"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself." - Carl Sagan

"I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.” - Mark Twain

An open mind is willing to consider new ideas, while provisionally accepting those backed by empirical evidence, and provisionally rejecting those without.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users