• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 SquallStrife

SquallStrife

Really knows where his towel is

• Atomican
  • 16,878 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:39 PM

- See "free mouse" promotion, awesome! - Click link, success! - Select country, click next, done! - DENIED "Atomic Subscription - Address Details There was a connection error on the page." :( Any ideas? Edit: Never mind, seems OK now. :) Edit2: Subbed. Free mouse. Tis a good day.

Edited by SquallStrife, 07 March 2012 - 03:42 PM.

#2 hawkeye

hawkeye

Apprentice

• God
  • 11,099 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:00 PM

It is a good day to mouse. Probably sounds better in Klingon.
aka David Hollingworth, Managing Editor - Atomic, Hyper, PC & Tech Authority, PC PowerPlay "Hawkeyes pants were like the pants of a deity. Touching them I was in sudden communion with all of pantskind. The ancestral trouser crawling from the murk of time, the fierce battle pant scourging the infidel, the quiet meditation of the monks pants at dawn." - Hlass

#3 meowkitty

meowkitty

Master

• Atomican
  • 1,516 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 07:49 PM

It is a good day to mouse.

Probably sounds better in the original Klingon.

Fixed

AMD Phenom II X6 1090T, GB Radion R9 285, Zalman CNPS9900MAX, 2x 8GB G.Skill Ares 1600MHz, 1x 2TB Seagate 6GB/s (For OS), 1x 120GB Corsair Neutron, GB 970A-D3P, Corsair RM750, Corsair 750D

#4 hawkeye

hawkeye

Apprentice

• God
  • 11,099 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:41 AM

Of course. Q'apla!
aka David Hollingworth, Managing Editor - Atomic, Hyper, PC & Tech Authority, PC PowerPlay "Hawkeyes pants were like the pants of a deity. Touching them I was in sudden communion with all of pantskind. The ancestral trouser crawling from the murk of time, the fierce battle pant scourging the infidel, the quiet meditation of the monks pants at dawn." - Hlass

#5 PointZeroOne

PointZeroOne

Crash Test Dummy

• Atomican
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 10:13 AM

I heard getting a good dom helps with subbing. ----------- Wait what? Free mouse? *subs*

AzpUvwG.png - @PointZeroOne
psn.png - PointZeroOne-AI

icon_steam.gif - PointZeroOne

#6 ReapermanRS

ReapermanRS

Charge

• Atomican
  • 3,253 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:50 PM

Damn, I knew I should have waited to sub. Which still hasn't arrived yet.
08/11/2012 the day the music died.

#7 Morgoth

Morgoth

Apprentice

• Hero
  • 15,845 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:03 PM

I'll subscribe finally after all these years =] I didn't realise how cheap it was! I have like issues 40 something to 100&something, but I'm keen to get back into it!
2011 Atomic 3DMark & Game Benchmark Rankings !! http://forums.atomic...showtopic=41178 Current PC (no lie) Athlon XP-M 2400+@2640MHz (3d) / Abit NF7-S2.0 Vmodded / 1Gig OCZ Gold EL GX BH-5 / ATI Radeon 9800XT@500MHz

#8 SquallStrife

SquallStrife

• Atomican
  • 16,878 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:31 PM

So how does it work with the free mouse? Will it come with my first issue?

#9 hawkeye

hawkeye

Apprentice

• God
  • 11,099 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:42 PM

I think it'll be sent out separately...

#10 stuub27

stuub27

Charge

• Atomican
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:04 PM

Just a quickie: I just got Issue 135 in the mail yesterday, along with a notice saying my sub ends with the April 2012 issue. Is that this Issue 135 or the next one? Thanks Stu
I keep on buying but the hole still grows...

#11 hawkeye

hawkeye

Apprentice

• God
  • 11,099 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

I think that would be the issue you currently have - that's the April issue :)

#12 SquallStrife

SquallStrife

• Atomican
  • 16,878 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:49 PM

Any idea when?

#13 stuub27

stuub27

Charge

• Atomican
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:01 PM

I think that would be the issue you currently have - that's the April issue :)

Cool- that's what I thought....but then I was thinking, "It's only MARCH!!!"....then like, "But yeah, print-land runs on funny-time, I thinks..."

and so on

Anyways, thanks for clearing that up. May I suggest the Month of each issue could be printed (next to the Issue Number, perhaps) on the mag, please?...(This is where you point out that it is already in eleventy-billion point font on such-and-such page...oh well...)

Cheers :)

Edit: Ahhh, I just saw that the month is listed on the front page of this site...so I guess that's something :)

Edited by stuub27, 13 March 2012 - 04:15 PM.

#14 hawkeye

hawkeye

Apprentice

• God
  • 11,099 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:28 PM

Aaaaand it's printed on the cover of each mag :P Oh, but you get the subs cover... ah.

#15 stuub27

stuub27

Charge

• Atomican
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:54 PM

Aaaaand it's printed on the cover of each mag :P

Oh, but you get the subs cover... ah.

:)

#16 tantryl

tantryl

Initiate

• Super Hero
  • 41,933 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:27 PM

First important things - get those hooks in otherwise they're just going to turn into you. Better yet, get a body triangle/lock. Make sure you don't get it too high up or they'll just slip out. Get your arm under the chin, preferably the elbow right in the middle area, and bring that hand to your opposite bicep and hold. Then push with your hips and bend back, attempting to flatten out or even curve backwards. They'll tap or go out. You'll get that sub.
"Unless I call you a stupid goddamn liar to your face, I'm being light hearted." - tantryl, to all you evil fucks "Two things. Number one; I get hard when a woman cries. Number two; your daughter will never walk again." - Dr Glenn Richie

#17 SquallStrife

SquallStrife

• Atomican
  • 16,878 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:01 PM

Any idea when?

Bump.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users