Photo

Please Sign the Petition for EVGA direct sales to Australia.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 raistlin

raistlin

Cannoli

• Quark
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:51 PM

Please Sign the Petition for EVGA direct sales to Australia.

The more Aussies that go to the EVGA forums and sign this the better for us in the long run. We are paying over $200+ more for the same cards here in Australia.

Just imagine paying direct to EVGA, US Price + P&H = cheaper then we pay in Australia.

Please go and sign this:
http://www.evga.com/....aspx?m=1524550

We would very much like to introduce some of these EVGA features to the AU community like the Step Up program and EVGA bucks but this takes time and the right infrastructure to make it work efficiently. In time we can start with baby steps, please understand the AU market is smaller than other demanding countries so makes it very volatile and in tough times can be a fragile market. However, we will persist to push EVGA down under.

Lets prove there is a market in Australia.

Edited by raistlin, 01 April 2012 - 06:41 PM.

"All my life, I was my own person. The choices I made, I made of my own free will. I was never held in thrall by anyone or anything; not even the Queen of Darkness herself! Bow to others in reverence and respect, but never in slavery!" - Raistlin Majere

#2 mudg3

mudg3

Egg-free Dairy-free 'Cheesecake'

• Atomican
  • 9,053 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

done, doubt it will do anything but if I could get evga I would all the time.
3930K ||Corsair H110 || ASUS Rampage IV ||16GB Corsair Vengence DDR3@1877mhz||ATI 7970||250gb Samsung 840||2x4tb||DELL2711||Corsair 650D|| ASUS Essence STX ||Audio Engine A2's||Aiaiai:TMA-1||Enermax 1050w|| Atomics resident filth

#3 raistlin

raistlin

Cannoli

• Quark
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:41 PM

Thanks mudg3. It helps, the more that post the more they will take notice.
"All my life, I was my own person. The choices I made, I made of my own free will. I was never held in thrall by anyone or anything; not even the Queen of Darkness herself! Bow to others in reverence and respect, but never in slavery!" - Raistlin Majere

#4 psychiatrik

psychiatrik

Macaroon

• Lurker
  • 14 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:46 PM

For the uninitiated what is so special about EVGA?

#5 Harmonic Cacophony

Harmonic Cacophony

Egg-free Dairy-free 'Cheesecake'

• Atomican
  • 12,823 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:01 PM

I think overclocking their stuff doesn't void warranty?

#6 raistlin

raistlin

Cannoli

• Quark
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 09:47 PM

For the uninitiated what is so special about EVGA?

They have a Custom watercooling block on a graphics card as standard, so warranty covers it. Not to mention the Classified series of high range products.
Posted Image

#7 TheSingularity

TheSingularity

Brownie

• Atomican
  • 974 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:05 PM

Hmm, seeing as there are some advantages choosing EVGA over the other brands I might just sign your petition!
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent. - Salvor Hardin, Foundation Series, Isaac Asimov

#8 raistlin

raistlin

Cannoli

• Quark
  • 94 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 01:31 PM

Good News.

Thanks for the feedback. Rest assured AU isn't being ignored. We are working on ways to support our AU customers better, including our new global warranty that we will announce tomorrow. Again we appreciate the support for our brand, stay tuned!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users