Tablet, netbook or ultrabook?!?!?
Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:39 PM
Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:06 AM
Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:24 AM
Is your Android and iOS WiFi on KRACK?
Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:12 AM
Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:11 AM
- 13" 1600*900, Ivy Bridge, SSD Ultrabook running Win8.
- Touchscreen with dual hinge that flips 360o to turn it into a tablet; or in between to be a "stand" or a "tent".
- ~$1200 pricepoint.
- with Ivy and SSD not only do I get good battery life, StarCraft 2 will be very playable.
- with Win8 and "ultratablet" mode I can have it on the coffee table and use it as a tablet.
- ~$1200 = convergence of ultrabook and tablet.
Of course these are what attracted me to the Yoga, but I think they apply to you as well. It trades off a fraction of the portability of a netbook in return for power and flexibility (literally!) to be more than a machine for taking notes at uni.
Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:59 PM
Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:21 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users