4 replies to this topic

#1 raistlin

raistlin

Guru

• Quark
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

EVGA 680 Hydro Copper now available @ FrozenCPU.com

Due to our pettition on getting EVGA direct sales, FrozenCPU are now stocking EVGA 680 Hydro Coppers for a reasonable price for Aussies.

http://www.frozencpu...P4-2689-KR.html

Get them fast they wont last long. US$699 + around US$50 P&H
Thats way cheaper then you can hope to see in Australia.
"All my life, I was my own person. The choices I made, I made of my own free will. I was never held in thrall by anyone or anything; not even the Queen of Darkness herself! Bow to others in reverence and respect, but never in slavery!" - Raistlin Majere

#2 Morgoth

Morgoth

Apprentice

• Hero
  • 15,845 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 01:04 PM

It actually is, that's USA price!
2011 Atomic 3DMark & Game Benchmark Rankings !! http://forums.atomic...showtopic=41178 Current PC (no lie) Athlon XP-M 2400+@2640MHz (3d) / Abit NF7-S2.0 Vmodded / 1Gig OCZ Gold EL GX BH-5 / ATI Radeon 9800XT@500MHz

#3 raistlin

raistlin

Guru

• Quark
  • 94 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 02:50 PM

Now Sold out
"All my life, I was my own person. The choices I made, I made of my own free will. I was never held in thrall by anyone or anything; not even the Queen of Darkness herself! Bow to others in reverence and respect, but never in slavery!" - Raistlin Majere

#4 aliali

aliali

Learner

• Super Hero
  • 23,500 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 07:43 AM

Now Sold out

Hardly surprising. The GTX680 is proving very hard to get. Talking to a couple of wholesalers they are only being allocated a very limited amount per week from the importers. So either demand is far outstripping manufacturing capacity or there is serious issues with the yield of these and a lot of the chips are stuffed off the Fab line.
She's going to be really smart, very savvy, haunting good looks, really good at her job. And kind of slutty.

#5 Burning_Feet_Man

Burning_Feet_Man

Master

• Atomican
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 10:17 PM

that pcie power block. its woeful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users