• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 spankdmonke

spankdmonke

Apprentice

• Quark
  • 124 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 02:28 PM

Do you think they will bring a whole new/updated range out (DG 2) along with the STX 2?
Asus P8Z68-V Intel i5 2500k 3.3Ghz OC @ 4.0 Noctua NH-U12P 8GB RIPJAWS X 1600Mhz Gigabyte HD 7850 OC Ver. Asus MX239H AH-IPS SSD Intel 530 128GB WD Green 3TB Seasonic X 650W 80+ Gold Fractal R3

#62 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 20,106 posts

Posted 06 May 2014 - 02:42 PM

Anything is possible. I dont intend to be investing in more expensive speakers any time soon so it really wont have much of an impact on me.

Wherever you go in life, watch out for Scythe, the tackling IT support guy.

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#63 te0p

te0p

Master

• Atomican
  • 839 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 10:06 PM

If you need drivers for this card, get them here:  http://maxedtech.com...nified-drivers/

I found them alot better than the ASUS ones.  

Also when i bought the card, it solved my Digitial out problem where i could not get 5.1 DD..  so that was good, 

On the other hand, i have had never ending trouble with Mic-in recording levels being excessivly low.  And i gave up on it.   And alot of others did too reading other forums but no answers.   S

So i can not reccomend this card on that point alone.  That said im going to have another crack to get it working..  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users