• Please log in to reply
806 replies to this topic

#801 littlejacket92

littlejacket92

Initiate

• Quark
  • 23 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 04:54 PM

Just learn to play dota 2, and playing LOL. 

Although Dota 2 has the same base as LOL, but i have difficults to play it. The graphic, and creep is crowded. But i  learn to play Snipper now

Life is a journey.

Enjoy your ride

#802 Mordenakhnen

Mordenakhnen

Charge

• Atomican
  • 368 posts

Posted 09 October 2017 - 08:04 PM

Just completed the main campaign and smaller DLC stuff in XCOM 2, quite enjoyed it.

I'd had another go at XCOM 1 just prior to getting XCOM 2 and didn't really like it so the second game was a pleasant surprise (as much a surprise as it can be having watched a decent amount of others streaming gameplay).

One of my fondest gaming memories is of clearing out a landed (not crashed) three level UFO in the original game UFO: Enemy Unknown so it was nice to gain some enjoyment out of the new stuff and it makes me more comfortable with the idea of putting some money down on the luxury digital deluxe version of Phoenix Point a little closer to when they open up early access for those who backed/preorder at a high enough level.

For those who haven't heard of it:

https://phoenixpoint.info/

An XCOM style game that blends alien stuff and a post apocalyptic Earth. Phoenix Point is being designed by Julian Gollop, one of the designers of the original 1990's XCOM games UFO: Enemy Unknown and X-COM: Terror from the Deep.

People worry that computers will get too smart and take over the world, but the real problem is that they’re too stupid and they already have.

- computer scientist Pedro Domingo.

#803 smadge1

smadge1

Titan

• Atomican
  • 25,751 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 11:46 AM

Started playing the single player campaign in Star Trek Bridge Commander on PSVR. I'm glad they have multi-platform cross-play on this, as I'd hate to try to find the few people who have a PSVR and the game to try and play with.

Put your monkey where your mouth is. These are the voyages of the starship Lucy Liu. What's On My Mind? http://twitter.com/smadge1 http://smadge1.tumblr.com/

#804 Casmo

Casmo

Serf

• Lurker
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 06:37 AM

CS 

#805 UkkiahWagg

UkkiahWagg

Serf

• Lurker
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2017 - 10:29 PM

getting over it. Madnes. chaos in the brain 

#806 Rybags

Rybags

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 35,224 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 12:22 AM

A bit late to the party... Limbo.

Some good puzzles, I'm about 80% through.  Meant to try it out when I saw it on Good Game way back.

ed - finished last night, the ending is a bit of a letdown but I suppose like most of the game it's subtle.

Edited by Rybags, 26 December 2017 - 11:14 AM.

#807 Dasa

Dasa

Guru

• Super Hero
  • 14,878 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 10:17 AM

header.jpg?t=1496045210

currently 70% off on steam $4.5us

Its a remake of 1992 rpg which was the first rpg i ever played

other than the geeks voice over im rather enjoying the trip down memory lane

Edit:

A robber jump out trying to get me to hand over my gold before realizing how well equipped i was he didn't know weather to run or not so after laughing at him i tossed him some coppers and told him to get a real job
Then he tells me I'm much nicer than the old lady he tried to rob who beat the shit outta him before sharing some of her booze

A while later I found a fat ugly beaver and tamed it
Then that robber tried to rob me again and this happened...
Untitled.jpg

Edited by Dasa, 29 December 2017 - 03:44 PM.

Silverstone TJ08-EW 6700k@4.7 1.375v - Z170-GENE - 2x8g 3866 16-16-16 - 1070@ 2100\9600MHz  -Samsung 830 64G, Sandisk Ultra II 960G, WD Green 3tb - Seasonic XP1050 - Dell U2713 - Pioneer Todoroki 5.1 Apogee Drive II - EK VGA-HF Supreme  - Phobia 200mm Rad - Silverstone AP181 Project Darkling
3770k vs 6700k RAM Scaling, HT vs RAM, Arma III CPU vs RAM, Thief CPU vs RAM
Parts Guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users