Photo

What does Linux need to steal market share?

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 noskcaj

noskcaj

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:13 AM

Call it: Atomic MSS,
Maximum Simplicity Server

lol. Maybe we should try and make an atomic OS, i mean, PCuser and Overclock.net both pulled one off for a few years.
I am an Ubuntu developer, send me a PM if you would like to join the ubuntu team or have a question

#82 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 20,182 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 08:41 AM

Hey, if I understood more of 'how' I'd happily help out. Android cooking is easy, add APKs, and remove them, they install on first boot.... Making a bootable Linux OS though.... no idea.

Wherever you go in life, watch out for Scythe, the tackling IT support guy.

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#83 noskcaj

noskcaj

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:56 AM

Hey, if I understood more of 'how' I'd happily help out. Android cooking is easy, add APKs, and remove them, they install on first boot.... Making a bootable Linux OS though.... no idea.

Package stuff ( i can do), make a wesite and hosting (launchpad.net or debian can help), make scripts and patches, make an installer, make artwork.

Can we please actually do this?
I am an Ubuntu developer, send me a PM if you would like to join the ubuntu team or have a question

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users