#1 Juggs

Juggs

Master

• Atomican
  • 861 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:14 PM

Underground Sounds Neck Wreck Festival

Posted Image

Noddy and I will be there in Nov. Come have a beer, then throw down. You know, a good Saturday.
Keep wishing you were me, and I'll keep making you have to.

#2 elvenwhore

elvenwhore

SuperHero

• Mod
  • 11,673 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

In! I'm working that Saturday, but just until the afternoon. Somehow, I can't see the festival calling it quits before 5pm :-)
Everything I say has come before. Everything I say has come before. Wait - dammit! Oh well, I like you more than reject popcorn bits :-)

#3 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 20,182 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 11:15 AM

Yes, and Yes, but unfortunately not much of that type of metal. I like Folk Metal, Power metal, Heavy (ish) Metal, but not much of that list. Entirely too much yelling at me for my tastes. Good luck though! should be good!

Wherever you go in life, watch out for Scythe, the tackling IT support guy.

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#4 greycat

greycat

Guru

• Atomican
  • 9,361 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

My attendance depends on what time I'm working til that day - don't know this far in advance.
I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like, "Dude, you have to wait."

#5 Juggs

Juggs

Master

• Atomican
  • 861 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:22 PM

Rumours of our demise have been greatly exaggerated... Well, yes and no. We're still playing this festival. We're still billed as Dead Deities. But we'll have new music, a guest vocalist (or new singer couldn't make the gig), and a bigger sound. :)

#6 Juggs

Juggs

Master

• Atomican
  • 861 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:28 PM

Just completed a rehearsal with Jordan Howe of Hatetank, Beware of the Dog and others. Went pretty nuts :) We're on at 1530 on the main stage, if anyone is thinking of coming along.

#7 elvenwhore

elvenwhore

SuperHero

• Mod
  • 11,673 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:07 AM

I don't finish work until 10! :-(
Everything I say has come before. Everything I say has come before. Wait - dammit! Oh well, I like you more than reject popcorn bits :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users