68 replies to this topic

#1 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,926 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:24 PM

TENTATIVE 23'rd NOV.

So, apparently we've managed to rope Kikz and Gargamel into coming along to our meets.
So, I'm going to rely on the usual attendees to propose a date.

Elven, your whore, Gas' and myself.

So I'm pretty open most mornings; Saturdays are USUALLY better than Sundays.
And this time someone is on fucking utensil duty. No more eating coleslaw with our fingers!

IK'm liking new farm park as usual; or somewhere southside, depending where our new attendees are hailing from.
Meadowlands park is nice; but a little out of the way. Though on a weekend we can go and watch model planes after.

Discuss! I'll bring sausages. Elven will bring something funky and home made :P and everyone else suggest things.

ps, I always bring my own drinks, as I need to drink a lot of whatever when I eat. So; I'm ok for drinks, but my 2L isnt there for sharing :P much......

ok....GO!

Edited by Master_Scythe, 06 November 2013 - 08:29 AM.

Wherever you go in life, watch out for Scythe, the tackling IT support guy.

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#2 kikz

kikz

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,502 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:12 PM

I can bring kids... haha. I can bring bread rolls and bread and some snacks of the potato chip variety. I'm located west-side. so really, something like new farm park sorta suits. or somewhere else...

#3 elvenwhore

elvenwhore

SuperHero

• Mod
  • 11,667 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:00 PM

Well, I'm working Saturdays 16th and 30th, so don't schedule it then :-p I vote Newfarm Park, it's just a Cat ride away for me :-p What about the BBQ area near the Cat stop for something different? We'll be on utensil/plate/cup/serviette duty. We got heaps here from last time. And we can bring a couple of loaves of bread, at the very least. Probably some other kind of edible :-) Bags not cleaning the BBQ!! :-p Also, is there any way to contact Atomicans outside of Comm Events? I know we discussed it at the meet earlier this year but we kinda do need some way of farming the word out. Like a mailing list or something.
Everything I say has come before. Everything I say has come before. Wait - dammit! Oh well, I like you more than reject popcorn bits :-)

#4 pookiepony

pookiepony

Charge

• Atomican
  • 400 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:20 PM

Depending on the date I may venture out.

#5 elvenwhore

elvenwhore

SuperHero

• Mod
  • 11,667 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 07:37 PM

Has anyone got a way of contacting jdog? :-p
Everything I say has come before. Everything I say has come before. Wait - dammit! Oh well, I like you more than reject popcorn bits :-)

#6 kikz

kikz

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,502 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:52 PM

Also, is there any way to contact Atomicans outside of Comm Events? I know we discussed it at the meet earlier this year but we kinda do need some way of farming the word out. Like a mailing list or something.

FB group for Bris atomicans?

#7 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,926 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:32 AM

Is this going to be our running joke?
J: "I wanna come to a meet"
Us: "OK we'll make special effort"
*ghost town*

That looks like it leaves the 23'rd then huh? I need to check my dates at home; but how does that suit everyone tentatively?

Probably some other kind of edible :-)

Bags not cleaning the BBQ!! :-p

Yes.... but your idea of edible differs from others :P

Also, I think we know who the BBQ cleaner is :P

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#8 kikz

kikz

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,502 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:49 AM

23rd is prob ok. I can't think of anything I've got on. tho usually the mrs tells me what I've got on

#9 mudg3

mudg3

Guru

• Atomican
  • 9,053 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:44 PM

hes on facebook 24/7 stalking Overclockers and posts on OCAU as well.
3930K ||Corsair H110 || ASUS Rampage IV ||16GB Corsair Vengence DDR3@1877mhz||ATI 7970||250gb Samsung 840||2x4tb||DELL2711||Corsair 650D|| ASUS Essence STX ||Audio Engine A2's||Aiaiai:TMA-1||Enermax 1050w|| Atomics resident filth

#10 strifus

strifus

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 10:44 PM

Ah, this is the first I am reading about this. I have been very busy of late so I haven't even been reading the entire forum that much lately. Plus I have been back and forth lately from the US, so yeah. Weekend hey. I don't know if I can make it for one of those. It really would've been nice to see you MS again, and EW. However, I haven't tied down my plans for the next few weeks yet. Its going to be a hectic one. Just keep the information coming concerning updates and such. Ill try and bring something even if I didn't make it or cook it myself, if that's ok. Otherwise, itll have to be another time then. We shall see.
Intel Core i7 3930K, Gigabyte x79-UD5, 16GB Corsair Vengence RAM, EVGA 670GTX, 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 SSD, 3 x 1TB Hitachi HDD, LG BD-DVD Optical Drive, Corsair TX 750 PSU, CoolerMaster Hyper 412s HSF, CoolerMaster Cosmos II Tower.

#11 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,926 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:34 AM

hey, come along and scab a snag or some chips :P Dont feel like you cant come because you dont have time to shop.

#12 Gargamel

Gargamel

Journeyman

• Atomican
  • 159 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 01:49 PM

23rd sounds good, I'm flexible on location.

#13 kikz

kikz

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,502 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:31 PM

23rd sounds good, I'm flexible on location.

Is there going to be Yoga there too?

#14 elvenwhore

elvenwhore

SuperHero

• Mod
  • 11,667 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:07 PM

There'll be a yoga teacher there :-p I can put you guys through your paces and follow it up with a little manual manipulation to make you feel good? :-)

#15 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,926 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:38 PM

I choose to take that sexually; purely because i normally behave so well around here :P

#16 kikz

kikz

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,502 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:07 PM

I was going to say something, but felt I didn't know you guys well enough :p

#17 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,926 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 07:22 PM

You will soon..... you will soon....... *lightning cracks overhead*

#18 elvenwhore

elvenwhore

SuperHero

• Mod
  • 11,667 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:25 PM

Thaaaat's the spirit, Scythe :-)

kikz, I am the person who has had 'whore' called out across many a crowded space, trying to get my attention, over the years; parks, BBQs, the Queen Street Mall, even the offices of a law firm in the middle of the day. Bring it :-)

:-p

#19 jdog

jdog

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 3,705 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 12:06 AM

Did someone call me? :D I'm still here! @mudge: I don't stalk overclockers on facebook lol, they add me (I am not joking) :p and the only reason I'm on OCAU is for the bot team because atomic doesn't have one afaik. Also scythe is just down the road, a bit to the left and down a few hills so he can find me. You can find me on Facebook if need to as well ill PM you that and others if you want me to elevenwhore.

Edited by jdog, 08 November 2013 - 12:11 AM.

Atomic's wannabe LN2 Junkie
Project "Giga-bench"- Complete: bit.ly/1erdgs9
Main Rig: GA-X58A-UD7(v2)|i7 950|12gb Corsair XMS3 1600mhz|3x5870 1GB|Coolermaster HAF X |1TB WD Black HDD||Pionner DVDRW|Corsair HX850w|Logitech X530|3xDell U2711|Logitech G500|Logitech G510|HD 280 Pro Steam Name:jim_jam333/jimba86 Xbox 360 S 250GB + Kinect owner

#20 noskcaj

noskcaj

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 05:08 AM

Did someone call me? :D I'm still here! @mudge: I don't stalk overclockers on facebook lol, they add me (I am not joking) :p and the only reason I'm on OCAU is for the bot team because atomic doesn't have one afaik.

Also scythe is just down the road, a bit to the left and down a few hills so he can find me. You can find me on Facebook if need to as well ill PM you that and others if you want me to elevenwhore.

Atomic has a HWBOT team. It's at http://hwbot.org/team/atomic_mpc/
I am an Ubuntu developer, send me a PM if you would like to join the ubuntu team or have a question

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users