• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#21 jdog

jdog

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 3,705 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 11:44 AM

Did someone call me? :D I'm still here! @mudge: I don't stalk overclockers on facebook lol, they add me (I am not joking) :p and the only reason I'm on OCAU is for the bot team because atomic doesn't have one afaik.

Also scythe is just down the road, a bit to the left and down a few hills so he can find me. You can find me on Facebook if need to as well ill PM you that and others if you want me to elevenwhore.

Atomic has a HWBOT team. It's at http://hwbot.org/team/atomic_mpc/

it is not active as much as OCAU. that is why I joined the more active team. I could easily get over 100 points for the atomic team if I wanted to but unless more poeple join there is not point. I reckon it would be best if atomic joined with i4 memory (ranked number 1) and OCAU (ranked number 2) to form a Australian super team but that might not happen..

Atomic's wannabe LN2 Junkie
Project "Giga-bench"- Complete: bit.ly/1erdgs9
Main Rig: GA-X58A-UD7(v2)|i7 950|12gb Corsair XMS3 1600mhz|3x5870 1GB|Coolermaster HAF X |1TB WD Black HDD||Pionner DVDRW|Corsair HX850w|Logitech X530|3xDell U2711|Logitech G500|Logitech G510|HD 280 Pro Steam Name:jim_jam333/jimba86 Xbox 360 S 250GB + Kinect owner

#22 Gas Lee

Gas Lee

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,800 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 06:14 PM

Colour me maybe. That's the day of my girlfriends birthday party, so I may or may not be available through the morning.
-What we know is almost nothing at all-

#23 pookiepony

pookiepony

Charge

• Atomican
  • 400 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:21 PM

I'll be in Sydney that weekend. Have fun :)

#24 noskcaj

noskcaj

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:21 PM

Did someone call me? :D I'm still here! @mudge: I don't stalk overclockers on facebook lol, they add me (I am not joking) :p and the only reason I'm on OCAU is for the bot team because atomic doesn't have one afaik.

Also scythe is just down the road, a bit to the left and down a few hills so he can find me. You can find me on Facebook if need to as well ill PM you that and others if you want me to elevenwhore.

Atomic has a HWBOT team. It's at http://hwbot.org/team/atomic_mpc/

it is not active as much as OCAU. that is why I joined the more active team. I could easily get over 100 points for the atomic team if I wanted to but unless more poeple join there is not point. I reckon it would be best if atomic joined with i4 memory (ranked number 1) and OCAU (ranked number 2) to form a Australian super team but that might not happen..

I went and added something like 50% to the atomicmpc score today, so you're right there. I agree on the super team thing, but coordinating it would be very hard, and the "and atomic" bit is currently pointless.
I am an Ubuntu developer, send me a PM if you would like to join the ubuntu team or have a question

#25 Elfarch

Elfarch

Champion

• Atomican
  • 4,558 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:53 AM

ill PM you that and others if you want me to elevenwhore.

WHOWEE!

Elven has cracked 11 on the whore dial!

Gratz there lassie. ;{D

Edited by Elfarch, 12 November 2013 - 08:54 AM.

LIFE! Gotta be in it to lose it!

#26 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 20,058 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 10:17 AM

She's been powerleveling with her partner :P

Wherever you go in life, watch out for Scythe, the tackling IT support guy.

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#27 kikz

kikz

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,502 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:27 AM

powerleveling

Is that a new whore move?

#28 kikz

kikz

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,502 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 09:35 AM

What time is this thing happening from and to.. I have a TKD grading from 9:30 until 12:30 in Forest Lake...

#29 Gargamel

Gargamel

Journeyman

• Atomican
  • 159 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 11:49 AM

Is this still on for next weekend? 1:30pm start might be the go?

#30 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 20,058 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 03:33 PM

yeah it can be a late lunch\afternoon tea thing..... means Gas wont show up :( but if it suits the two new comers, well we gotta make the effort :)

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#31 elvenwhore

elvenwhore

SuperHero

• Mod
  • 11,667 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

Ah fuck, nobody to clean the BBQ? Shit, what're we going to do?? :-p

We could start at whenever and just keep rocking on into the afternoon. We can bring a soccer ball or something if people want to do... movement-type... stuff....

ill PM you that and others if you want me to elevenwhore.

WHOWEE!

Elven has cracked 11 on the whore dial!

Gratz there lassie. ;{D

LOL at this and the subsequent discussion. So Atomic :-p
Everything I say has come before. Everything I say has come before. Wait - dammit! Oh well, I like you more than reject popcorn bits :-)

#32 kikz

kikz

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,502 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 06:31 AM

Certainly 1:30pm is more betterer. Don't you kids all get up at 11am anyway? So that'd be morning tea? amiright

#33 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 20,058 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 08:31 AM

LOL at this and the subsequent discussion. So Atomic :-p

Hey, there's a wimmens on our intertubes! what do you expect?

and no Kikz, we're go getters around here, we pike early, we pike hard!!!!!
but this time we have two new comers, so there will be no pikeing. there will be a BBQ!

#34 basketballfreak6

basketballfreak6

Master

• Atomican
  • 795 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 11:51 PM

bugger, would love to come, but will be up at hervey bay that weekend :(

#35 greycat

greycat

Guru

• Atomican
  • 9,361 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 07:05 PM

Well I already know I'll be at work on the 23rd...
I saw this wino, he was eating grapes. I was like, "Dude, you have to wait."

#36 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 20,058 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 09:07 AM

Well I already know I'll be calling in sick on the 23rd...

Fixed :D

#37 SquallStrife

SquallStrife

Really knows where his towel is

• Atomican
  • 17,937 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:20 AM

I'll be in Sydney that day, going to Maker Faire on Sunday. Signed SS - The perennial piker.
SyDjDDk.png [retro swim] | AzpUvwG.png @retroswimau | q5O6HgO.png +RetroSwim
四時半を待っています!

#38 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 20,058 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 11:45 AM

We'll do another one in january eh? December will have everyone christmas mad...... We should book januaryin now so all these pikers CAN come, for sure.

#39 jdog

jdog

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 3,705 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 10:21 PM

Damn, if this is the 23rd then I will be away with family. Was meant to be up on that day due to a change in plans I'm not. :( so annoyed. Hopeful I can do January though :D Side question, is it true that elvenwhore is hot? :p or is atomic non existent of nerdy females? And full of fat neck beards? :v

Edited by jdog, 19 November 2013 - 10:22 PM.

Atomic's wannabe LN2 Junkie
Project "Giga-bench"- Complete: bit.ly/1erdgs9
Main Rig: GA-X58A-UD7(v2)|i7 950|12gb Corsair XMS3 1600mhz|3x5870 1GB|Coolermaster HAF X |1TB WD Black HDD||Pionner DVDRW|Corsair HX850w|Logitech X530|3xDell U2711|Logitech G500|Logitech G510|HD 280 Pro Steam Name:jim_jam333/jimba86 Xbox 360 S 250GB + Kinect owner

#40 ReapermanRS

ReapermanRS

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 3,579 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 07:45 AM

You know if this was a fortnight away instead of three days I would totes be there. Sadly got my old mans 60th on this week so can't come up.

Stupidity kills. Stop and think before you respond to a message. You could save a life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users