• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,921 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 01:02 PM

Ok I'm here, you'd better show elven lol you're on cutlery and we've had to do without before ;p I'm here, grey shirt, silver usb around my neck, super dark sunglasses also I need a haircut :p Keep an eye out. Currently leaning on a big tree opposite the city cat stop. And now, in the tree.

Wherever you go in life, watch out for Scythe, the tackling IT support guy.

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#62 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,921 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:53 PM

aaaaand home. Was a FANTASTIC time. That much quality chatter was awful fun, I've never had enough good company. Will need to start planning january :)

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#63 Gargamel

Gargamel

Journeyman

• Atomican
  • 159 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 05:14 PM

Thanks guys, it was a pleasure to meet you both (and the two girls of course). Next time I'll actually bring some food so I'm not freeloading!

#64 elvenwhore

elvenwhore

SuperHero

• Mod
  • 11,667 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 06:43 PM

Gah, sorry we missed it! We had an appointment that was supposed to take an hour - it took over 3 :-(
Everything I say has come before. Everything I say has come before. Wait - dammit! Oh well, I like you more than reject popcorn bits :-)

#65 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,921 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:29 PM

Gah, sorry we missed it! We had an appointment that was supposed to take an hour - it took over 3 :-(

Remember the platic fork BBQ? it happened again miss 'ill bring the cutlery' :P

Edited by Master_Scythe, 23 November 2013 - 08:32 PM.

#66 kikz

kikz

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,502 posts

Posted 24 November 2013 - 12:27 PM

Thanks guys, it was a pleasure to meet you both (and the two girls of course). Next time I'll actually bring some food so I'm not freeloading!

Was great to meat (because I also brought meat :p) you and MS finally. Would have been a great time but there was no knives :p

I'm even keen to come out again! haha.

Thanks people :)

edit: I intended to bring other bbq stuff (the flippy thing and the tong thing) but only remembered half way there.

Edited by kikz, 24 November 2013 - 12:28 PM.

#67 Doc Forrest

Doc Forrest

Charge

• Atomican
  • 402 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:46 PM

Will be there for the January meet.
Normal is just a setting on the washing machine. Life is too short to waste drinking bad coffee.

#68 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,921 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 08:47 AM

Will be there for the January meet.

Awesome, I'll make a thread for that one come December :)

#69 GlennsPref

GlennsPref

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 2,173 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 09:21 AM

Me too! Been off the site for a while, But I'm still lurking around Brisbane. I had to diggup my password, it's been so many reinstalls since. I promise to pay more attention in the future. Happy days to you. Regards Glenn
"Everything depends upon relative minuteness". Life is what "you" make of it. http://counter.li.org registered as GNU/Linux user #406321 Mageia1, kde4, openbox VirtualBox (non-ose AMD64) must read... http://www.religious....org/taoism.htm #(spiritual-stuff, it's good!) http://www.webofdebt...r-deception.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users