• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Cybes

Cybes

Titan

• Atomican
  • 17,790 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:12 PM

Settlement on this place is in April, at the latest. If it ain't before then, you gonna have a looong drive ahead of you. ;)

"Reality does not care what you think." - Dr Richard Feynman
"Ideas do not deserve respect.- people do." - Peter Boghossian (paraphrase)

#22 beardmaster

beardmaster

Apprentice

• Quark
  • 108 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:07 PM

Settlement on this place is in April, at the latest. If it ain't before then, you gonna have a looong drive ahead of you. ;)

I've done Adelaide to Brisbane in 2 days. I think I can manage a short trip out bush ;)
Writing a book is an adventure. To begin with, it is a toy and an amusement; then it becomes a mistress, and then it becomes a master, and then a tyrant. The last phase is that just as you are about to be reconciled to your servitude, you kill the monster, and fling him out to the public.

#23 stadl

stadl

Guru

• Super Hero
  • 9,022 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:17 PM

I think we could manage both.

A device so simple that it took a mind as brilliant as mine to create it! So brilliant, in fact, that simply by harnessing the power of one live frog, it... it... uhh... <poke> <poke> ... World domination has encountered a momentary setback. Talk amongst yourselves.

#24 Cybes

Cybes

Titan

• Atomican
  • 17,790 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:27 PM

I've done Adelaide to Brisbane in 2 days. I think I can manage a short trip out bush ;)

I loved driving, and I've done similar. That said, a 5 hour drive is not a short trip. ;)

"Reality does not care what you think." - Dr Richard Feynman
"Ideas do not deserve respect.- people do." - Peter Boghossian (paraphrase)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users