Photo

Best free software to edit video and make DVD?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fajw

fajw

Useless waste of 0s and 1s

• Banned
  • 2,434 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:27 AM

What is you favourite free software for Windows 7 to edit video and make DVD? Thanks.

#2 pookiepony

pookiepony

Charge

• Atomican
  • 400 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:17 PM

I though someone might reply with all the smarts. It depends on how complex you want to be. For straightforward, simple stuff I've used Windows Movie Maker. It's a freebie.

#3 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 20,182 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:10 PM

Yep. Windows movie maker is great for basic cut editing, and burning to disk. otherwise there are some nice NERO suites from a few years ago for free\cheap.... Cant go past Adobe Premiere though if you want a true editing suite; but its far from free. If you've 'previously bought a copy', Adobe CS2 Suite is available for download from the official website; with CDkeys provided. since they shut down the activation servers.

Edited by Master_Scythe, 15 January 2014 - 05:11 PM.

Wherever you go in life, watch out for Scythe, the tackling IT support guy.

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#4 Mr.Twinkie

Mr.Twinkie

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 3,328 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 01:00 PM

If you can use Uncle T, Final Cut Pro X or Sony Vegas Pro 12. Easy to learn, effective to use.

PC Specs: ASUS P7P55D-E Deluxe | i7 860 | R9 390 | Corsair TX-750W | 4GB G-Skill Ripjaws + 8GB Corsair Dominator | Antec 902 Case | ASUS MG279Q IPS Freesync Monitor

My momma always said I was special.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users