• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#21 Mac Dude

Mac Dude

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 36,446 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 10:01 PM

If it goes for a whole week I'll make it :)
Karl Kruszelnicki - No, I’m fully prepared to believe in the “Church of God the Utterly Indifferent who sets the universe going and says you’re on your own kids.

#22 osama_bin_athlon

osama_bin_athlon

Titan

• Hero
  • 21,067 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:00 PM

I'm game.......
;)
Quote by lunchbox1988 No, but the way he eases me onto his chimp-meat, makes me think he is prince charming. i7 2600K @ 4.4G/Corsair H100/Asrock Z68 Ext4 Gen3/16G 2133Mhz RipjawsX/2x GTX560 Direct CU SLI/2x Corsair 120G Force3 (RAID_0)/8TB Storage (2x RAID_0 arrays)/1x 320G WD Black - Backup/SB Recon3D Fatal1ty Pro/Corsair HX1000/LiteOn BD-RW/CM HAF 932 Adv/Win7 Ult. x64/27" AOC e2795Vh

#23 Mac Dude

Mac Dude

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 36,446 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 03:56 PM

I'm game.......
;)

lol.

I've brought forward my Sydney trip so I'll no longer be there in July :)
Karl Kruszelnicki - No, I’m fully prepared to believe in the “Church of God the Utterly Indifferent who sets the universe going and says you’re on your own kids.

#24 deedee

deedee

Journeyman

• Atomican
  • 245 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:59 AM

I played in a resident band at the slip inn for some years. I vote Beresford, wherever that is (: There is a chance I will be in Sydney at that point, will get to the meet if I can.

It's right around the corner from me.
Oppisite the Taxi Club in Darlinghurst.
The best things in life are free.

#25 Nich...

Nich...

Professional Tart

• Mod
  • 43,013 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 05:22 PM

Well at least that'd give an easy option on where to take the party after hours. Oh, and PS: I won't be flying back in to the country until July 13th, so I guess I'm out. I'd wave as I fly overhead early in the morning, but I'm not coming back via Sydney this time.
"I think it is a sad reflection on our civilization that while we can and do measure the temperature in the atmosphere of Venus we do not know what goes on inside our soufflés" -- Nicholas Kurti

#26 17

Master

• Atomican
  • 696 posts

Posted 03 May 2014 - 03:59 AM

Might be away for 1 year anniversary with the wife but +1 otherwise. Edit: I'll be in Europe too- sorry!

Edited by 17, 06 June 2014 - 10:12 PM.

GA-UD3P-LR | E8600 @4.35Ghz | 8GB Corsair Dominator-GT | GTX 770 | TRUE 120 Copper + 2x Scythe Ultra Kaze 2000 | 256GB Crucial M4 + 2TB + 1.5TB | Enermax Revolution 85+ 1250W | Cosmos S | Windows 7 64-bit

#27 CheekyChops

CheekyChops

Titan

• Hero
  • 17,200 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:07 PM

Ill be in Paris! Sorry :(
The Gospel According to Chezekiel: I <3 Juggalo Scrub xox Atomic M33t X, Sydney August 21st 2010 - Be there! Winnar of the Atomic Cosplay Comp and Nekkid Comp '07

#28 The Tick

The Tick

Hero

• Super Hero
  • 11,710 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:34 AM

I'm game.......
;)

lol.

I've brought forward my Sydney trip so I'll no longer be there in July :)

Some traditions will always be ...

Disclaimer: this post may have been made via a mobile device. All formatting, grammar and the possible hilarious substitution of key words should be attributed to the autocorrect features of the mobile device and likely has nothing to do with the idiot driving it.

te0p:"Your a Unreal."

#29 Cybes

Cybes

Titan

• Atomican
  • 17,790 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:01 PM

Ill be in Paris! Sorry :(

You are now amongst the few people in history ever to apologise for visiting Paris.

"Reality does not care what you think." - Dr Richard Feynman
"Ideas do not deserve respect.- people do." - Peter Boghossian (paraphrase)

#30 AccessDenied

AccessDenied

Guru

• Hero
  • 12,482 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 07:54 PM

Indeed. In fact, Paris should apologise to you. Admittedly, it has been about 28 years since I was there. God I hated that place. It stank. There was dog poo EVERYWHERE. The arrogance was overwhelming for an 8 yr old. The final straw was the owner of the B&B.. "It's pronounced MAH-DAAAAAAM". "OK. MAH-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM" Got the shits with her and walked away and avoided her. The *only* decen thing that happened there was getting a hot-dog. It was served on a french stick. It required 2 hotdogs to fill it. That was kinda cool. Rest was crap. ------------------ Otherwise.. Maybe for Meet. AD
I can make my own woggle! Bet you can't woggle yours.

#31 The Tick

The Tick

Hero

• Super Hero
  • 11,710 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:50 PM

Was in Paris about 9 years ago. The only arrogant french person I encountered was at a train station. We (my wife and I) stayed in an apartment rented out by a gay couple who owned the florist across the laneway, right in the middle of the city, who were totally fucking awesome. Tried to do the courtesy of attempting some french and that seemed to be enough for the most part. Ate cheese, drank amazing wine and after spending 2 weeks previously visiting every fucking cathedral in Italy, really not caring about Notre Dame I ended up experiencing flash backs to dozens of games which clearly took cues from this gothic awesomeness of a church. This church also made me buy my first DSLR. I went expecting Paris to be shit - turned out it was a highlight of the trip to Europe. Enjoy your trip Cheeky.

Disclaimer: this post may have been made via a mobile device. All formatting, grammar and the possible hilarious substitution of key words should be attributed to the autocorrect features of the mobile device and likely has nothing to do with the idiot driving it.

te0p:"Your a Unreal."

#32 Xen

Xen

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 3,001 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:07 PM

Indeed. In fact, Paris should apologise to you.

Admittedly, it has been about 28 years since I was there. God I hated that place. It stank. There was dog poo EVERYWHERE. The arrogance was overwhelming for an 8 yr old. The final straw was the owner of the B&B.. "It's pronounced MAH-DAAAAAAM". "OK. MAH-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM" Got the shits with her and walked away and avoided her.

The *only* decen thing that happened there was getting a hot-dog. It was served on a french stick. It required 2 hotdogs to fill it. That was kinda cool.

Rest was crap.
------------------
Otherwise.. Maybe for Meet.
AD

Posted Image

#33 Opy

Opy

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,623 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:32 AM

The evils of the world.
July 12 is a convergence of various realities;
  • This event that I want to go to.
  • A wedding that I have to go to.
  • Dad's birthday that we'll all deny.

I guess I can say I'll be on free beer for the night at least.

Reality is just an illusion brought on by a lack of alcohol.

WoT quote: "DishD (5:45:44 PM) ur a bad man Opy, funny as fuk but very Bad!"

QUOTE (Mac Dude @ May 15 2014, 06:47 PM) * I'm in. I'm so serious about this that I've already had 2 practice losses!

#34 ReapermanRS

ReapermanRS

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 3,579 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 04:03 PM

Sadly I'm going to have to bow out due to a medical condition that's going to prevent me from flying for most of the rest of the year. One perforated eardrum is bad enough that my ENT thinks risking another one is probably a bad idea. I was really looking forward to this year too. Fuck it. I'm going to the pub.

Stupidity kills. Stop and think before you respond to a message. You could save a life.

#35 MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Guru

• Hero
  • 9,215 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:11 AM

Is this still all happening? Where and when are ya'll meeting up? Has anyone seen my keys?
Wake and meditate. How do lifeless subatomic particles harmonize to become conscious... and produce this thought about themselves?

#36 morris

morris

Cam Whore

• Super Hero
  • 25,641 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 12:05 AM

So... did this happen? I work in the CBD. Had no idea. Been ages since I looked here. Didn't think of it until I saw Vanna and Mr Friendly mid-week.
@--}----- Life's a joke. And we all need laughter

#37 Cybes

Cybes

Titan

• Atomican
  • 17,790 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 01:07 AM

If it did, I wasn't there either.

"Reality does not care what you think." - Dr Richard Feynman
"Ideas do not deserve respect.- people do." - Peter Boghossian (paraphrase)

#38 Nich...

Nich...

Professional Tart

• Mod
  • 43,013 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 04:35 AM

Notice how Chaos and Elven have both gone missing? #tinfoilhat #cantmarryletselope

Edited by Nich..., 20 July 2014 - 04:36 AM.

"I think it is a sad reflection on our civilization that while we can and do measure the temperature in the atmosphere of Venus we do not know what goes on inside our soufflés" -- Nicholas Kurti

#39 krispy89

krispy89

Champion

• Atomican
  • 4,971 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 10:09 PM

Crap, completely forgot about this one. Mind you, I was sick as a dog for the entire week, so I wouldn't have made it otherwise.

"Growing old is mandatory, growing up isn't"
"Never lose your inner kid"

#40 morris

morris

Cam Whore

• Super Hero
  • 25,641 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 09:34 PM

So... from the overwhelming responses... I'm assuming this event didn't happen.
@--}----- Life's a joke. And we all need laughter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users