• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Chaos.Lady

Chaos.Lady

Goddess

• Mod
  • 79,414 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:14 PM

Sorry guys. As some know, I've been quite ill recently and wasn't able to keep this one going. Will try again next time Nich is in Aus. Need more meetage!

In the light universe I have been darkness. Perhaps in the dark zone I can be light...

Take the boat, promise me 
Never to tell
The secrets you know,
Of the Angel in Hell.

#42 CheekyChops

CheekyChops

Titan

• Hero
  • 17,200 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:41 PM

Paris was absolutely amazing btw. It was one of the highlights of my euro trip! Loved it, we went to the top of the Arc de Triumph and watched the crazy traffic below, went to the top of the Eiffel Tower, had a night at the Moulin Rouge and shopped the Champs Élysées, including a macaron stop at Laduree to name a few things. Ahhh, I can't wait to go back.

Didn't encounter any rude French locals personally. I was in Europe with a bunch of friends though, and one of the guys i know picked up this local French girl at a bar we were at, she seemed quite nice but at the end of the night she wanted to sue him! He called her a taxi to pick her up from our hotel, she hopped in said goodbye and assumed he had pre paid for the trip, and when she got home, the taxi driver asked her pay as normal. So she wasn't happy, told the taxi driver to go straight back to our hotel and she came back demanding that he pay and threatened to sue him.

We were all like woooooow.
The Gospel According to Chezekiel: I <3 Juggalo Scrub xox Atomic M33t X, Sydney August 21st 2010 - Be there! Winnar of the Atomic Cosplay Comp and Nekkid Comp '07

#43 AccessDenied

AccessDenied

Guru

• Hero
  • 12,482 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 09:58 PM

heheh.  The funny thing for me with your Paris trip:

I saw yours and Juggs posting from the arc on Facebook (Saw from Nic's login)

Then..  I got an email from my dad.  Included?  Picture of him and his partner at the arc...

THEN

Nic had a work friend post a picture of the Arc.

WTF?!?!  Seriously.

Yeah..  Timing.  You may have bumped into my dad on tour.  :P

AD

I can make my own woggle! Bet you can't woggle yours.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users