• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 neoprint

neoprint

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:59 PM

Is there such a thing? Or am I 10 years late? Moved here a few months ago from nz, and I'm itching for some social gaming. Only people I know here so far are people I work with so I reckon it'd be a good way to meet some people... Probably just dreaming but worth a shot

Xeon X5650@4.6GHz | Asus P6T-Deluxe V2 | 12GB Mushkin Blackline Ridgeback | Samsung 830 128GB | MSI Radeon R9 290

#2 morris

morris

Cam Whore

• Super Hero
  • 25,641 posts

Posted 06 August 2014 - 01:53 AM

Not many atomicans in Cairns. I left in 2010. Ug Lee left over a year ago. I haven't talked to Wormstrangler in a long time now. eveln lives up that way I think. And there was another atomican too. I used to have LANs with workmates. I helped open the JB Hifi in Cairns Central.
@--}----- Life's a joke. And we all need laughter

#3 eveln

eveln

Guru

• Atomican
  • 16,028 posts

Posted 07 August 2014 - 07:06 AM

Not many atomicans in Cairns.

I left in 2010. Ug Lee left over a year ago.
I haven't talked to Wormstrangler in a long time now.
eveln lives up that way I think. And there was another atomican too.

I used to have LANs with workmates. I helped open the JB Hifi in Cairns Central.

And JB Hifi is where Walt and I met you, a couple of times ... over four years since ...
We are about an hour, give or take the road works, up the road. Past Port Douglas.
I do go out to work and get supplies and pay bills, but other than that I'm fast becoming a hermit.

Laugh to Live . Live to Laugh.

atomic has π

#4 wingnut0021

wingnut0021

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 2,285 posts

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:57 AM

Not many atomicans in Cairns. I left in 2010. Ug Lee left over a year ago. I haven't talked to Wormstrangler in a long time now. eveln lives up that way I think. And there was another atomican too. I used to have LANs with workmates. I helped open the JB Hifi in Cairns Central.

I think that was me lol, I've saidly moved away however.

Quote by wingnut0021 
Quote by bastard 
That is some fucking terrible application design...

I donno if you thought that threw quite well enough.

#5 neoprint

neoprint

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 09:38 PM

Oh well, was worth a shot I guess.

Would have been good to meet you guys, I remember most of the names mentioned here from back in the day when I was a regular (V1-V2 days)

Xeon X5650@4.6GHz | Asus P6T-Deluxe V2 | 12GB Mushkin Blackline Ridgeback | Samsung 830 128GB | MSI Radeon R9 290

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users