• Please log in to reply
239 replies to this topic

#21 Nich...

Nich...

Professional Tart

• Mod
  • 43,013 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:41 PM

Monday night is (at this point) fine for me, I don't have classes until midday Tuesday. How long would it take you to cycle to being awake of a mid-late evening, Cybes?
"I think it is a sad reflection on our civilization that while we can and do measure the temperature in the atmosphere of Venus we do not know what goes on inside our soufflés" -- Nicholas Kurti

#22 ReapermanRS

ReapermanRS

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 3,579 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:44 PM

Crickets chirp.

Love to run this.

Love Atomicans.. Love me???

AD

I'd love to try it but not sure if I'd have the time, if Monday night for two hours was definite I would probably be able to swing it.

Stupidity kills. Stop and think before you respond to a message. You could save a life.

#23 AccessDenied

AccessDenied

Guru

• Hero
  • 12,482 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:54 PM

Prick-tease... :P I'd prefer definites.. I'm trying for "complete the starter kit" (Go ahead and buy it if you want to!) That's my goal here. I want to complete "The Mines". Approx 15 hrs gameplay. +/- something. I'm flexible, but I don't want to deal with " can't do this week. Can't do this week.. Can do.. Can't do. Can do" 1 off "Can't do" That's life... It happens. AD
I can make my own woggle! Bet you can't woggle yours.

#24 ReapermanRS

ReapermanRS

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 3,579 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:59 PM

Monday night two hours for 6 weeks I can almost definitely commit to. Disclaimer I have slightly more than zero knowledge about D & D and I do mean slightly. I do however have two TS3 servers I'm and admin of so can do voice comms pretty easily.

Stupidity kills. Stop and think before you respond to a message. You could save a life.

#25 AccessDenied

AccessDenied

Guru

• Hero
  • 12,482 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:04 PM

0 knowledge is fine, and actually, I am hoping for. It's a test of a DM! I'm trying to be a better DM.. I'd love to try and help you guide you through this. Cybes: How is 8:30 - 10:30pm? Would this be "Roommates would kill me?" territory? Everyone else? Ihsan, Nich, Reaperman. Can we do this on Monday? I'm trying to push this because it's how I get things done at work... If I don't hear back by say this time tomorrow night, I'll message you. After that, we'll get some emailing going on. Otherwise, I've looked at the module again. The way I'll work this is "playing one character" (Captain Cardboard). I can handle one player character without it being odd. AD

#26 Nich...

Nich...

Professional Tart

• Mod
  • 43,013 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:39 PM

Yeah, should be fine.
"I think it is a sad reflection on our civilization that while we can and do measure the temperature in the atmosphere of Venus we do not know what goes on inside our soufflés" -- Nicholas Kurti

#27 Cybes

Cybes

Titan

• Atomican
  • 17,795 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:16 AM

Cybes: How is 8:30 - 10:30pm? Would this be "Roommates would kill me?" territory?

Ummm.... I think you may have read my times 12-hours out, AD. Look at Nich's comment a bit earlier:

How long would it take you to cycle to being awake of a mid-late evening, Cybes?

"Normally" (weak laugh), it would take me something like a week to get it back right, and it should be good again for almost a month. This time, however... I just woke up at 10pm, after 4 hours sleep. God only knows when I'm sleeping next.

I'm flexible, but I don't want to deal with " can't do this week. Can't do this week.. Can do.. Can't do. Can do"

1 off "Can't do" That's life... It happens.

<nod> I can appreciate that. I've always hated it in games I've played in from other players, let alone stuff I GM'd. And that's why I can't commit to this game - at least not now. I had almost 4 months of really stable normal hours just recently, so it does happen, but just now I'm all over the damned place.

"Reality does not care what you think." - Dr Richard Feynman
"Ideas do not deserve respect.- people do." - Peter Boghossian (paraphrase)

#28 Ihsan

Ihsan

Champion

• Atomican
  • 7,301 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 01:46 PM

Nope sorry, can't do it then. That's a night reserved for Nael Deus Darnus for the foreseeable future.
All are welcome in wonderland ‘Till the queen screams off with your head And life will always get twisted When you’re living it through the looking glass

#29 ReapermanRS

ReapermanRS

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 3,579 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 08:44 PM

I could probably do Sundays or Tuesdays as well but any other night I'm wiped from the day and usually go to bed about half 9.

#30 Catmosphere

Catmosphere

Champion

• Hero
  • 5,838 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 10:57 PM

Mondays would be good for me. Maybe Tuesdays. I have a tiny bit of experience but am impatient of character building (not my thing) but happy to do the strict ruleset thing.

If you'll have me? :D Doesn't look like you've started yet?

"Sometimes when you're in a dark place you think you've been buried. But actually you've been planted"

#31 Nich...

Nich...

Professional Tart

• Mod
  • 43,013 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 11:30 PM

Looks like we might have enough for a game on a Tuesday night, AccessDenied?

Edited by Nich..., 19 August 2014 - 11:30 PM.

#32 AccessDenied

AccessDenied

Guru

• Hero
  • 12,482 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 06:30 PM

Tuesdays..  That could work.

Can I get a confirm from people.  (Catmosphere:  You're not too late!  And I can provide you with a pre-rolled character if you tell me what class you want!)

AD

#33 ReapermanRS

ReapermanRS

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 3,579 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:53 PM

I'm in. Now to purchase myself a d20 and keep it in my pants for 12 hours before playing....

#34 Cybes

Cybes

Titan

• Atomican
  • 17,795 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 08:09 PM

o.O

That just might be the oddest method of dice intimidation I've seen.

"Reality does not care what you think." - Dr Richard Feynman
"Ideas do not deserve respect.- people do." - Peter Boghossian (paraphrase)

#35 AccessDenied

AccessDenied

Guru

• Hero
  • 12,482 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:02 PM

hhee..

I'll look over this in the next day or so..  I'll update OP in that time.  I'll then PM people..  In meantime, those interested, please discuss what method of communication you feel is best.  I'll try to work on it.

If all else fails, I'll rebuild my vent server and we'll use that.  (Or we could use G+ hangout).  Whatever.

AD

#36 Nich...

Nich...

Professional Tart

• Mod
  • 43,013 posts

Posted 20 August 2014 - 11:11 PM

Skype, Hangouts are both fine for me. Can use Vent/TS if needed, too.

#37 Chaos.Lady

Chaos.Lady

Goddess

• Mod
  • 79,414 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 09:28 AM

I might be interested in this, but I'd have to see if I can move a client I have Tuesdays .

In the light universe I have been darkness. Perhaps in the dark zone I can be light...

Take the boat, promise me 
Never to tell
The secrets you know,
Of the Angel in Hell.

#38 Catmosphere

Catmosphere

Champion

• Hero
  • 5,838 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:18 PM

Tuesdays..  That could work.

Can I get a confirm from people.  (Catmosphere:  You're not too late!  And I can provide you with a pre-rolled character if you tell me what class you want!)

AD

cleric!

are there domains? some sort of offensive caster thing...

thanks AD!

"Sometimes when you're in a dark place you think you've been buried. But actually you've been planted"

#39 Chaos.Lady

Chaos.Lady

Goddess

• Mod
  • 79,414 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:35 PM

What kind of time we looking at here?

Hmmm actually if it's like 8.30 I might be able to do it.  I'm usually back by around 8pm

In the light universe I have been darkness. Perhaps in the dark zone I can be light...

Take the boat, promise me 
Never to tell
The secrets you know,
Of the Angel in Hell.

#40 Nich...

Nich...

Professional Tart

• Mod
  • 43,013 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 06:02 PM

I wouldn't mind trying out the offensive caster - wizard? - to see how the new spell system works.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users