Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:28 PM

no pung intended

#2262 Cybes

Cybes

Titan

• Atomican
  • 18,336 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 02:02 PM

I wanna see that dude meet up with  Joerg Sprave* ( https://www.youtube....ingshot channel )

*HTF do you type umlauts in this editor?  That "oe" is an "o" with dots.

"Reality does not care what you think." - Dr Richard Feynman
"There is no "I" in team." - "True.  I will not be found in any team."

#2263 @~thehung

@~thehung

Guru

• Hero
  • 8,778 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 02:08 PM

dunno, lets see what happens when i hit post, using ALT+148...

Jörg Sprave

no pung intended

#2264 Rybags

Rybags

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 35,748 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:12 PM

Not my gear in the video (though I have similar hardware) - at last the Atari 8-bit has Time Pilot.  Final version released this week, there's actually been in-progress releases for nearly a year.

And also Bosconian has been around a little while.  Another fine release (cue to 1:10 for game action).

#2265 eveln

eveln

Titan

• Atomican
  • 16,921 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 08:14 PM

Last time I was at my parents place I woke to find dad on the lawn still in jammys using a sling shot to scare the magpies from his plants ... amused and dumbfounded I was as I'm pretty sure all the pesky birds in the area lived a long life.

He died some months later and I'd forgotten the memory till I saw your clip @~thehung . Thanks for the memory jog :)

Laugh to Live . Live to Laugh.

atomic has π

#2266 eveln

eveln

Titan

• Atomican
  • 16,921 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:45 AM

just skimming through some news stuffs when this caught my attention. It is a pretty cool catch

http://www.abc.net.a...tch-ipl/9778718

atomic has π

#2267 Rybags

Rybags

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 35,748 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 11:55 AM

Not bad... the imperative thing being that when taking a catch or just fielding a ball near the boundary you have to make sure you don't touch the fence or rope with another part of your body otherwise it negates the wicket and scores the boundary.

#2268 eveln

eveln

Titan

• Atomican
  • 16,921 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:09 PM

I think he managed those requirements :) Not sure it was beauty in action, he mighta needed pointy footwork for that, but it was a great piece of dexterity to watch

atomic has π

#2269 eveln

eveln

Titan

• Atomican
  • 16,921 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 04:29 PM

4Corners. On the HSBC shenanigans that never seem to get sorted cos of diplomatic relations, and you know ...

atomic has π

#2270 eveln

eveln

Titan

• Atomican
  • 16,921 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 10:58 PM

MadMen.

Seems like the right time for me now to be watching this. Well, it's the right time cos I have this evening started to watch it, from the beginning. Sometime back I picked up a bit of the show and had a look. It didn't take then.

atomic has π

#2271 Outcast_Aussie

Outcast_Aussie

Overlord

• Hero
  • 3,853 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 02:47 AM

Tommy Robinson arrested today for reporting on Rape and child grooming gangs that have their case today.

Yes they've arrested the reporter and as he was on suspended sentence they have already invoked the "breach-clauses" and jailed him for 13 months !!

Pay attention Australia.. This Shyte will almost certainly start happening over there !!

I think the actual arrest video plays after this one !

[Edit]

Now in "The Sun" online

https://www.thesun.c...grooming-trial/

Edited by Outcast_Aussie, 26 May 2018 - 03:12 AM.

#2272 eveln

eveln

Titan

• Atomican
  • 16,921 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 05:21 PM

According to the link you give Outcast, he is already on a suspended sentence for trying to film four guys up on charges of rape.

"...Mr Robinson was given a suspended sentence for contempt of court in May 2017 after he tried to film four men who were on trial accused of raping a teenage girl..."

seems a little harsh to be jailed for thirteen months. I could understand a few months for contempt. I mean he didn't cause physical harm to anyone or anything ...

atomic has π

#2273 Outcast_Aussie

Outcast_Aussie

Overlord

• Hero
  • 3,853 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:59 PM

That's the point Evelyn. There is a massive cover up going on. Mainstream Media film outside courts all the time yet they haven't been arrested !

In his arrest video Tommy even asked a Copper outside if he was safe to film where he was standing and the Copper said "As long as you don't go on the steps of the Court" !

He's not the only one though. Paul Golding and Jayda Francis have been jailed for reporting on Rapist court cases and have draconian restrictions placed on them now !

https://www.huffingt...ad?guccounter=1

#2274 Rybags

Rybags

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 35,748 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 07:19 PM

Religious hate crimes... yeah, right.  And how many people protesting Catholic priests being investigated for kiddy-fiddling have received similar treatment?  Precisely none.

#2275 Outcast_Aussie

Outcast_Aussie

Overlord

• Hero
  • 3,853 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 07:22 PM

Precisely Rybags.

Here's the "Arrest Video"

Kicking off in London RIGHT NOW !

https://www.facebook...16699603191568/

Edited by Outcast_Aussie, 27 May 2018 - 12:27 AM.

#2276 eveln

eveln

Titan

• Atomican
  • 16,921 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 07:55 PM

That's the point Evelyn. There is a massive cover up going on. Mainstream Media film outside courts all the time yet they haven't been arrested !

In his arrest video Tommy even asked a Copper outside if he was safe to film where he was standing and the Copper said "As long as you don't go on the steps of the Court" !

He's not the only one though. Paul Golding and Jayda Francis have been jailed for reporting on Rapist court cases and have draconian restrictions placed on them now !

https://www.huffingt...ad?guccounter=1

I'll have to google Golding and Jayda Francis. And as you expect, I didn't know about this Robinson person either. So thanks for the info Outcast.

atomic has π

#2277 eveln

eveln

Titan

• Atomican
  • 16,921 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 09:40 PM

Having a " Mad Men " moment ... got the giggles watching Mrs Draper taking pot-shots at the neighbour's homing pigeons ... gave me the giggles it did :)

Have to say I'm glad to have made a second attempt at this show

atomic has π

#2278 aliali

aliali

Titan

• Super Hero
  • 24,477 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:11 AM

Just started Season 2 of Cardinal, a rather good Canadian police drama.

Of course you are my bright little star,

I've miles and miles of files pretty files of your forefather's fruit,

and now to suit our great computer. You're magnetic ink.

#2279 merlin13

merlin13

Guru

• Atomican
  • 8,438 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 03:58 PM

Cup of coffee in hand, watching the Missus muscle a two-seater lounge out of the house. Country girl.

Hadn't told me she wanted it out, said she didn't want any help, who am I to argue?...

Anything not nailed down is mine, and anything I can prise up is not nailed down...

#2280 Rybags

Rybags

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 35,748 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 06:27 PM

Dare you to say "While you've got so much energy, go out and rotate the tyres for me".

NWS - apparently subject to legal action from the owners of Sesame Street before it's even been released (still ~ 2 months away).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users