• Please log in to reply
1951 replies to this topic

#1941 aliali

aliali

Titan

• Super Hero
  • 24,395 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:00 AM

Ouch, that certainly takes aim and hits the bullseye.

Of course you are my bright little star,

I've miles and miles of files pretty files of your forefather's fruit,

and now to suit our great computer. You're magnetic ink.

#1942 Jeruselem

Jeruselem

Guru

• Atomican
  • 13,898 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:12 AM

Ouch, that certainly takes aim and hits the bullseye.

"The fear of getting shot in the face ..."

bullseye!

Edited by Jeruselem, 11 October 2017 - 11:12 AM.

Is your WiFi on KRACK?

#1943 eveln

eveln

Guru

• Atomican
  • 16,329 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 02:12 PM

If there are any Inspector Morse fans out there ... may I suggest iView's current screenings of " Endeavor Morse"  << the pilot. Then the series starts from there on.

ATM only two shows on the feed both 89 minutes long, but, IMHO, bloody worth a look-see. Mind you if you don't like period British cop shows it may not be for you.

Laugh to Live . Live to Laugh.

atomic has π

#1944 eveln

eveln

Guru

• Atomican
  • 16,329 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:03 PM

Any one going to watch Sarah and Hilary's chat on 4Corners ? I'm disturbed by the matching hair styles and I've only seen a 'teaser'.

atomic has π

#1945 Rybags

Rybags

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 35,023 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 08:56 PM

The blurb was enough to turn me off.

In her only Australian TV interview, Hillary Clinton speaks exclusively with Sarah Ferguson. Candid, open & at times angry, the former presidential candidate talks about what went wrong & her fears for the future.

No investigation, just an interview.  I imagine it'll just be 40 minutes worth of sour grapes, blaming others for her failure and whinging about Trump and blaming all the world's problems on him and drawing every possible parallel & tenuous link between him and any dodgy white supremecist group that comes to mind.

I suppose in a way we should thank team Billery - if she'd not beaten Sanders in the primaries we might be putting up with his bullshit right now.

#1946 @~thehung

@~thehung

Guru

• Hero
  • 8,607 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:24 PM

you forgot to add "...and the whole thing is probably just an ad for her book" hilariously titled, "What Happened"

its weird, ive never been anti-Hillary, and at times even been impressed by her, but ever since the election i cant but feel somehow disgusted by her conduct.

Edited by @~thehung, 16 October 2017 - 10:24 PM.

no pung intended

#1947 Rybags

Rybags

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 35,023 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:47 PM

Pretty much.  It's like she deserved the job because "entitlement".

Sometimes she seems like America's answer to Kevin Rudd.

#1948 eveln

eveln

Guru

• Atomican
  • 16,329 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 10:55 PM

Well. all I can say, is that if I were a good friend of Hilary, it would be top of my list to organise an intervention for her. She needs to be sat down and spoken to very straightly about how her present behaviour is not at all helpful to the Democratic Party and it's future success.

On a personal level, yes she has as much right to talk about her life if people want to hear it, but as the person who lost the election to the current president her continued vocal dislike of the winner is pitiful and frankly embarrassing to watch. She kept saying that she didn't score well in the voting with white women, but gave no clear reason as to why that was so.

If she was the one responsible for her wardrobe, she needs to fire herself.

You don't choose a garment that needs to stay buttoned up, not when you intend to spend the time seated. It undermined her attempt at a cool and collected appearance. Especially when her movement made the garment rise up and threaten to conceal the neck piece she chose... though that really didn't need to be there either.

The above critique on her clothing might sound unnecessary, but it's really all about presentation. If you want to wear a suit, do it up if standing and unbutton if seated ... it's common sense.

Pretty much.  It's like she deserved the job because "entitlement".

Sometimes she seems like America's answer to Kevin Rudd.

Lordy Rybags :P ... surely you meant to say Tony Abbott.

Edited by eveln, 16 October 2017 - 10:56 PM.

atomic has π

#1949 Rybags

Rybags

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 35,023 posts

Posted 16 October 2017 - 11:04 PM

Nup.  They've even both written kid's books.  Some people just miss their calling in life.

#1950 Outcast_Aussie

Outcast_Aussie

Overlord

• Hero
  • 3,791 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 12:49 AM

My ebike conversion...

#1951 smadge1

smadge1

Titan

• Atomican
  • 25,738 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 10:01 AM

Finally got around to start watching Star Trek: Enterprise. At first I thought the inro music was cheeeeesy, but I can't get it out of my head now.

Put your monkey where your mouth is. These are the voyages of the starship Lucy Liu. What's On My Mind? http://twitter.com/smadge1 http://smadge1.tumblr.com/

#1952 Rilan

Rilan

Serf

• Lurker
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 October 2017 - 04:26 PM

Iron man

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users