For those that participate every year .. this year is not happening.
Here is an email from Canon
Thanks for your interest and involvement in Canon’s photo experiences. We’re reviewing our programs to take things up a notch from 2015. For now we’ve taken Photo5 offline. We’re still running Photo5LIVE at events such as Vivid and the Digital Show.
We’ve got more to come next year and there’s plenty of inspiration and challenges on offer in Canon Australia’s social channels and new live experiences:
• YouTube: Your hub for ‘How to’ tutorials, inspiring Canon Masters content and product overviews: www.youtube.com/CanonAustralia
• Facebook: Your community to share images, tips and tricks, and hear it first from your team at Canon Australia.
• Canon Collective: Your complete Canon experience. Sign up to Canon Collective events for rare experiences that are bound to open your eyes, challenge you, and create friendships with fellow photographers. Follow the fun online if you can’t be there in person! www.canon.com.au/collective
• Instagram: Your inspiration fix. Discover great photography and get discovered by tagging your photos @CanonAustralia. Also follow the latest from #CanonCollective http://instagram.com/canonaustralia
• Canon Shine: We believe images have the power to change the world. Keep an eye out for #CanonShine in 2015
We hope to see you at upcoming Canon Collective events and online. Let us know if you have any questions.
The Canon Team