• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OneFieryPoop

OneFieryPoop

Serf

• Lurker
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:34 AM

I recently started using Rainmeter, which is to say I have about two days experience with it and was wondering if I could get a little help with it. I'm using a specific skin called Honeycomb to basically replace my desktop shortcuts with something a bit more stylish. My problem is that the package is missing a few programs that I need/want and I don't know how to go about making them myself. Some of them are games, like LoL and BattleNet and other hexes I wanted to make are for Word and Excel. 

Is someone here able to help me with a little tutorial or run through on how I would go about coding up file paths and downclicks and things like that for the hexes as well as linking images to actually click on. I've tried taking a look under the hood but I'm in way over my head. Also, if you're feeling super helpful, I could also use a photoshop tutorial on how to create hexagons like they are made in Honeycomb.

I hope this is the right place to post this and I can give more info if you need it/ someone is interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users