#1 GhostWhoWalks

GhostWhoWalks

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 2,433 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 11:58 AM

Curious if anyone on here is attending?

I'll prob be going on the Friday.

I didn't see a thread about it. So... thought I'd make one.

#2 Rybags

Rybags

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 34,498 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:40 PM

I only found out about it today... apparently it's the only one outside the US and they cater for all manner of gaming styles plus indie, tabletop and retro stuff as well.

http://aus.paxsite.com/

Venue is MCEC, South Melbourne (you have to scour the site just to get that simple bit of info)

#3 Nich...

Nich...

Professional Tart

• Mod
  • 42,970 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 08:27 PM

A few people I know, Atomicans and otherwise, are attending, but they're generally too busy to be on here.
"I think it is a sad reflection on our civilization that while we can and do measure the temperature in the atmosphere of Venus we do not know what goes on inside our soufflés" -- Nicholas Kurti

#4 Cybes

Cybes

Titan

• Atomican
  • 17,713 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 12:41 AM

Venue is MCEC, South Melbourne (you have to scour the site just to get that simple bit of info)

I don't know what it is with 'promoters' here in .au, but they seem to have the idea that they should tell you everything about an event except where it is, or when it's on. :p  eg: Festival of Ideas in ADL last year - prime audience is uni students and faculty, with everyone else a distant second.  I have three friends who work on uni campuses (campi?), and another on a highschool campus.  NONE of them knew it was on - and they were all interested in it once they knew.

unfknblievable

"Reality does not care what you think." - Dr Richard Feynman
"Ideas do not deserve respect.- people do." - Peter Boghossian (paraphrase)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users