#21 Chaos.Lady

Chaos.Lady

Goddess

• Mod
  • 79,408 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 07:48 PM

*sigh*

Who let Nich In here?

In the light universe I have been darkness. Perhaps in the dark zone I can be light...

Take the boat, promise me 
Never to tell
The secrets you know,
Of the Angel in Hell.

#22 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,696 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 08:04 PM

I'd like to see the same thing we do every night pinky; try to take over ebaums world.

Wherever you go in life, watch out for Scythe, the tackling IT support guy.

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#23 neoprint

neoprint

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 3,432 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 09:09 PM

I'd like to see the same thing we do every night pinky; try to take over ebaums world.

Watch out, you'll get a letter like this:

<neil@ebaumsworld.com>
To: <legal@ytmnd.com>
Subject: Cease and Desist
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:01:53 -0500

To Whom It May Concern:

Please be advised that several of your forum soldiers have decided to personally visit our corporate offices. The pictures they took while trespassing on our property were proudly posted on your site. In addition some of the postings on your forum literally threatened murdering Eric Bauman. You have now officially crossed the line. You can consider this formal notification that we have initiated a criminal complaint with several agencies including the FBI Cyber Terrorism Unit. I realize that most of your entire website is comprised of pathetic, pimply-faced maladjusted pre-teens whose parents don't love them, and their best Saturday night date takes AA batteries. Be that as it may, you have now become a criminal threat. There a lot of people now monitoring your site. I strongly suggest that there are no more unauthorized "visits" to our office. There will be severe penalties for failure to heed this warning. The forum banter on your site means nothing to us or anyone in the world for that matter, but your threats of bodily harm and property damage cannot be ignored. I was afraid that the FBI and police departments would not be responsive. I was pleasantly surprised to find the contrary.

Interestingly, no individual or corporate entity has approached us with any question or problem regarding the content in question. This is true lunacy! There is this big dispute over a piece of content that we received a signed release for. Do you have any idea how foolish and immature you look through this? Of course I am referring to the real three dimensional world where real people live and work. You and your forum obviously live in very dark places where they don't teach spelling, grammar, logic, reasoning�etc. Well, that being said, we don't care how you advertise your stupidity, but eBaum's World Inc lives in the real world, and we are very tolerant and sensitive to the underprivileged and the mentally challenged. We will however use any and all legal remedies to ensure our safety. The police and FBI are taking this very seriously. I will leave you with this challenge, if any member of your forum or anyone any where wants to challenge our policy, simply come out from under your rock and call me on the phone, or schedule an appointment. I would be happy to discuss any problem with any credible individual. Of course I am assuming that these "kids" are capable of meaningful dialogue. We have received hundreds of calls, but alas, zero meaningful dialogue, only weak pranks. Judging from the posts I have read from your site I am confident that no one possesses the aforementioned skills necessary to pull that off. The first guy you sent in here probably soiled his pants when he couldn't answer the simplest question and literally ran out the door�LOL. I don't think he is a candidate for Mission Impossible. The police have already contacted him and our lawyers will have fun with Ben and his parents. The invitation stands. BTW, the FBI told me that the operators and facilitators of your site are more liable than they think; they also assured me that nobody from your site would come out from under their rock to talk. They likened your forum to terrorists who always stay under ground. Is that the way you envisioned your forum at its inception? How pathetic. I look forward to your reply. 

Neil J. Bauman

Executive Vice President
eBaum's World Inc.
neil@ebaumsworld.com
Office:585-292-0069
Fax: 585-292-0722

Xeon X5650@4.6GHz | Asus P6T-Deluxe V2 | 12GB Mushkin Blackline Ridgeback | Samsung 830 128GB | MSI Radeon R9 290

#24 eveln

eveln

Guru

• Atomican
  • 15,774 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 10:15 PM

*sigh*

Who let Nich In here?

You did. it's aaall your fault ! Now take his tarty tiara off him and put him to bed without his dessert !

Laugh to Live . Live to Laugh.

atomic has π

#25 Nich...

Nich...

Professional Tart

• Mod
  • 42,962 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 08:18 PM

Welcome to Phase Two.
"I think it is a sad reflection on our civilization that while we can and do measure the temperature in the atmosphere of Venus we do not know what goes on inside our soufflés" -- Nicholas Kurti

#26 PointZeroOne

PointZeroOne

Crash Test Dummy

• Atomican
  • 3,682 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 08:45 PM

Welcome to Phase Two.

???

AzpUvwG.png - @PointZeroOne
PSN - PointZeroOne-AI
icon_steam.gif - PointZeroOne

uplay - PointZeroOne-AI

#27 eveln

eveln

Guru

• Atomican
  • 15,774 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 10:48 PM

Excellent work :)

Laugh to Live . Live to Laugh.

atomic has π

#28 Nich...

Nich...

Professional Tart

• Mod
  • 42,962 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:27 AM

Welcome to Phase Two.

???

You could say we had a problem with too many cooks. Ahem.
"I think it is a sad reflection on our civilization that while we can and do measure the temperature in the atmosphere of Venus we do not know what goes on inside our soufflés" -- Nicholas Kurti

#29 elvenwhore

elvenwhore

SuperHero

• Mod
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 08:09 AM

Ah, violent and delicious souls. Most excellent :-)

Everything I say has come before. Everything I say has come before. Wait - dammit! Oh well, I like you more than reject popcorn bits :-)

#30 Mac Dude

Mac Dude

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 36,290 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 08:15 AM

Brownies

Karl Kruszelnicki - No, I’m fully prepared to believe in the “Church of God the Utterly Indifferent who sets the universe going and says you’re on your own kids.

#31 ReapermanRS

ReapermanRS

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 3,579 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 08:28 AM

Welcome to Phase Two.

So the cake really isn't a lie?

giphy.gif

Stupidity kills. Stop and think before you respond to a message. You could save a life.

#32 hawkeye

hawkeye

Shun the nonbeliever

• God
  • 11,196 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 09:52 AM

SCREW YOU NICH!

aka David Hollingworth, Digital Editor - Atomic, Hyper, PC & Tech Authority, PC PowerPlay "Hawkeyes pants were like the pants of a deity. Touching them I was in sudden communion with all of pantskind. The ancestral trouser crawling from the murk of time, the fierce battle pant scourging the infidel, the quiet meditation of the monks pants at dawn." - Hlass

#33 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,696 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 10:13 AM

OK, so I just made myself almost die laughing....

Anyone notice Hawkeyes 'Rank'?

I then had to quickly look this up.

My mind 110% applied Nich to Blue, and Elven to Pink (David to Charlie)..... I'm still grinning like a kid :P

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#34 PointZeroOne

PointZeroOne

Crash Test Dummy

• Atomican
  • 3,682 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 10:55 AM

I'd also like to note I'm still not a mod, so this change so far has been terrible

PSN - PointZeroOne-AI

uplay - PointZeroOne-AI

#35 Cybes

Cybes

Titan

• Atomican
  • 17,619 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:18 AM

Cake Room?  And, oh look, now I'm a cheesecake, and last week it was some other dessert?

Seriously, guys... I know you're trying to tell people not to take ranks too seriously, but does the entire board have to be a joke?

"Reality does not care what you think." - Dr Richard Feynman
"Ideas do not deserve respect.- people do." - Peter Boghossian (paraphrase)

#36 PointZeroOne

PointZeroOne

Crash Test Dummy

• Atomican
  • 3,682 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:53 AM

oh I see the changes now, yeah that's pretty terrible.

PSN - PointZeroOne-AI

uplay - PointZeroOne-AI

#37 pwarren

pwarren

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 2,294 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 11:54 AM

I don't know wtf is going on with this place anymore....

++++++++++[>++++++++>+++++++++>++++++++++>+++>+++++++++++>++++>+<<<<<<<-]>++++.>+++++++.>+++++++.------.>++.<<.>>.<-.>>+++++++.<<+++++++++.>>-----.>++++.<<.<-------.-..+++++++.>.<<+.>-------.>>++++..<<.>>--.>>.

#38 Mac Dude

Mac Dude

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 36,290 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 12:01 PM

Seriously, guys... I know you're trying to tell people not to take ranks too seriously, but does the entire board have to be a joke?

Yes!

Karl Kruszelnicki - No, I’m fully prepared to believe in the “Church of God the Utterly Indifferent who sets the universe going and says you’re on your own kids.

#39 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,696 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 01:00 PM

Someone reddit\slashdot the 'seemingly random cake topics' and get some popularity here :P

#40 spyder

spyder

Guru

• Super Hero
  • 16,379 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 02:08 PM

I don't know wtf is going on with this place anymore....

Been like that for quite a while...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users