• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 20,106 posts

Posted 02 August 2015 - 11:56 PM

Really late to the party.  But 2c to throw around. 

The worst part with these things is that people decide "Let's do this in the middle of the week!  BRILLIANT!"

F#$k that.  I don't want to take leave for something like this.  Sod that.

Do it on a Saturday.  I'll likely be there!  Serious!.

Weekday?  Even a Friday?  No go.  Takes 3.5 hrs to drive to Sydney.  That'd mean having to take time off work on a Friday.  Sod that.

AD

For someone out of town, I dont know if a Friday is too much to ask, for a once a year event.

But yeah, to make it so more than 1, or half, a day you have to take off is asking a bit much.

Wherever you go in life, watch out for Scythe, the tackling IT support guy.

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#42 hawkeye

hawkeye

Shun the nonbeliever

• God
  • 11,198 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 01:51 PM

Well, this was an evening event...

But I get what you guys are saying. But most of our vendors prefer mid-week events, and - historically - we actually a get a better turnout at mid-week events.

Sorry!

aka David Hollingworth, Digital Editor - Atomic, Hyper, PC & Tech Authority, PC PowerPlay "Hawkeyes pants were like the pants of a deity. Touching them I was in sudden communion with all of pantskind. The ancestral trouser crawling from the murk of time, the fierce battle pant scourging the infidel, the quiet meditation of the monks pants at dawn." - Hlass

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users