Photo

umm. so what exactly happened here?

Best Answer millusions , 19 March 2015 - 04:27 PM

pretty sad :(

this was a pretty good forum back in the day,

and the first issue of Atomic was breathtaking :)

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 20,182 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 08:27 AM

as spriggan said but i still kept my account alive and ive come back

And we love you for it :)

Wherever you go in life, watch out for Scythe, the tackling IT support guy.

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#42 half-fix

half-fix

Journeyman

• Atomican
  • 195 posts

Posted 08 May 2015 - 11:53 AM

good to be back i still have my atomic shirt that i got way back at that event that was held at QUT in brisbane city

#43 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 20,182 posts

Posted 11 May 2015 - 10:21 AM

good to be back i still have my atomic shirt that i got way back at that event that was held at QUT in brisbane city

as do i.

i almost fit it now too!

Wherever you go in life, watch out for Scythe, the tackling IT support guy.

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#44 hawkeye

hawkeye

Shun the nonbeliever

• God
  • 11,198 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 10:27 AM

That goes back a bit :)

aka David Hollingworth, Digital Editor - Atomic, Hyper, PC & Tech Authority, PC PowerPlay "Hawkeyes pants were like the pants of a deity. Touching them I was in sudden communion with all of pantskind. The ancestral trouser crawling from the murk of time, the fierce battle pant scourging the infidel, the quiet meditation of the monks pants at dawn." - Hlass

#45 fliptopia

fliptopia

Champion

• Hero
  • 5,447 posts

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:56 PM

what happened to this forum?

its like dead

We were closed on the day you checked in to clean and stuff.
Back to normal now.

Heh - I now fit into all those old V1 t-shirts I had and couldn't wear. :)

Well done!
I now fit into fuck all :(

Thanks hulks. I'm now minus 70kgs and counting. Almost half my body weight gone. Doing MMA when I can to continue the fitness in the right direction.

Wow, I wouldn't have guessed you had a spare 70 to lose when I last saw you... Beeennn sssoooo long

Atomic grew out of the beige box age. It was sought after by a group that believed that computers didn't have to look like crap and could look as cool on the outside as what you could do with them on the inside. These days you can just buy all the parts off the shelf instead of having to modify things to meet your needs. I think things really started to go downhill with the magazine going and the subsequent PC@ website hosting the main page. The whole thing really lost it's identity apart from the forums. I still check it out from time to time but not that much anymore. It always makes me happy to see it up and running :) So much of my life history is attached to this place.

Edited by fliptopia, 04 June 2015 - 01:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users