• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 Alex_White

Alex_White

Serf

• Lurker
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 06:25 PM

There are a lot of great VPNs on market, but I found information on this Topvpnchoice site, which lists the ratings and reviews of the most popular VPN services, read reviews and decided to choose TunnelBear. TunnelBear application knows everyone who has ever tried to change the IP. It is very simple and automated, with almost no settings. And most important for me is free app )))
The list of countries is very wide. The interface of the application is unusual and creative.

#42 RenascentMisanthropy

RenascentMisanthropy

Guru

• Atomican
  • 9,714 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 10:38 AM

I've been using https://www.privateinternetaccess.com  for a while now - have never had a glitch and at $39.95US a year not too costly.

No Log files kept, multiple exit points, OpenVPN, PPTN, IPSEC/L2TP, SOCKS5 proxy.

Up to 5 devices simultaneously.

I ended up with these guys too.

I just signed up with these guys as well, seem pretty solid.

MY CURRENT SIGNATURE

#43 Chaos.Lady

Chaos.Lady

Goddess

• Mod
  • 79,477 posts

Posted 23 May 2018 - 03:02 PM

I've been using https://www.privateinternetaccess.com  for a while now - have never had a glitch and at $39.95US a year not too costly.

No Log files kept, multiple exit points, OpenVPN, PPTN, IPSEC/L2TP, SOCKS5 proxy.

Up to 5 devices simultaneously.

I ended up with these guys too.

I just signed up with these guys as well, seem pretty solid.

I switched to Private Internet Access a while ago because my provider got really slow and awful.

Been happy with them.  Speed is usually great and absolutely nil issues with setup or ongoing support.  

In the light universe I have been darkness. Perhaps in the dark zone I can be light...

Take the boat, promise me 
Never to tell
The secrets you know,
Of the Angel in Hell.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users