Contacts are not available in the Outlook Address Book
Posted 09 October 2015 - 03:15 AM
Posted 09 October 2015 - 01:12 PM
Is their anything in the Address book ?
Did you check to see if you copied the correct files over into right location.
Life is like a Straw , ...... it sucks.
Posted 11 October 2015 - 02:03 AM
1. Make sure the Outlook Address Book service is added to the profile
2. Make sure that the Contacts folder is marked as an Outlook Address Book
3. Address Book service is broken
Make sure the Outlook Address Book service is added to the profile
Outlook can only show contacts from your Contacts folder(s) in the Address Book when the Outlook Address Book Service has been added to your mail profile. You can add this service in the following way.
1. Open the Address Book lists for your mail profile;
Tools-> E-mail Accounts-> View or change existing directories or address books-> Next
Tools-> Account Settings-> tab Address Books
Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013
File-> Account Settings-> Account Settings-> tab Address Books
2. If the Outlook Address Book service is added already, you should mark your Contacts folder as an Outlook Address Book.
3. If the Outlook Address Book service has not been added yet, press the New or Add button.
4. Select Additional Address Books and click Next.
5. Choose Outlook Address Book and click Next.
6. Youll be prompted that you must close and restart Outlook for changes to take effect.
7. Press OK and close and restart Outlook.
8. The service is now added.
<external link removed>
Edited by Chaos.Lady, 01 December 2015 - 06:29 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users