• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 fredzfrog

fredzfrog

Guru

• Hero
  • 12,593 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 06:50 PM

So, a few years ago I won a SSD at an atomic event in melbourne... And today it died.. :(
Is there a warenty process or someting? is it applicable?
is it also enforceable due to Atomics being sold to a new company since then, and the SSD manufacturer, OCZ, going bankrupt, and assets then being sold to toshiba?
Thanks!
 - Sad Fredz.

Increases your chance of love by 75.3%

#2 .:Cyb3rGlitch:.

.:Cyb3rGlitch:.

Hero

• Mod
  • 21,364 posts

Posted 08 November 2015 - 07:51 PM

Have you tried opening an RMA ticket? Sometimes they'll check the serial number to confirm it's under warranty.

"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself." - Carl Sagan
"I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it." - Mark Twain

An open mind is willing to consider new ideas, while provisionally accepting those backed by empirical evidence, and provisionally rejecting those without.

#3 fredzfrog

fredzfrog

Guru

• Hero
  • 12,593 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 09:13 PM

I'll give that a shot, thanks :) Just have to work on getting aa new ssd first. :)

Increases your chance of love by 75.3%

#4 .:Cyb3rGlitch:.

.:Cyb3rGlitch:.

Hero

• Mod
  • 21,364 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 10:51 PM

I'll give that a shot, thanks :) Just have to work on getting aa new ssd first. :)

There's SSDs on OZBargain seemingly everyday.

"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself." - Carl Sagan
"I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it." - Mark Twain

An open mind is willing to consider new ideas, while provisionally accepting those backed by empirical evidence, and provisionally rejecting those without.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users