• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 redrob

redrob

Master

• Atomican
  • 812 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 09:23 PM

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

some people worry bout the splinter in an others eye and forget about the log in there own

Cooler Master Cosmos SE case, ,Corsair HX 650 w ,Corsair H 100i Cooler , ,ASUS MG279Q 27inch WQHD IPS FreeSync Monitor

#2 Rybags

Rybags

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 34,290 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 09:28 PM

That's a forum issue - with this and most forum engines they can limit what file types you can upload or use as images.

Here, you can't upload anything.  Images, many types aren't allowed.  Not sure what exactly but JPG and PNG should be OK.  GIF usually not.

#3 redrob

redrob

Master

• Atomican
  • 812 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 09:35 PM

thanks rybags i have a scan error saying files are corrupt can i upload an image of my screen through tinypic  i use to be able to

30cxh7l.jpg

ah bugger wrong url

some people worry bout the splinter in an others eye and forget about the log in there own

Cooler Master Cosmos SE case, ,Corsair HX 650 w ,Corsair H 100i Cooler , ,ASUS MG279Q 27inch WQHD IPS FreeSync Monitor

#4 redrob

redrob

Master

• Atomican
  • 812 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 10:26 PM

I have the sfc file folder open and saved in notebook on my desktop how can i transfer it to this page please

#5 Jeruselem

Jeruselem

Guru

• Atomican
  • 13,194 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 10:49 PM

These types of forums are awfully finicky about what files they like!

Cortana at your service

#6 redrob

redrob

Master

• Atomican
  • 812 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 10:57 PM

nah its all good mate i clicked on the wrong url how can i coppy the sfc file i have alot of corrupt files

#7 Nich...

Nich...

Professional Tart

• Mod
  • 42,962 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 09:23 PM

You can link to whatever you want, but you can basically only embed a few specific media types.

Is this a thread about forum minutiae, or how to copy and paste text out of a log file?
"I think it is a sad reflection on our civilization that while we can and do measure the temperature in the atmosphere of Venus we do not know what goes on inside our soufflés" -- Nicholas Kurti

#8 aliali

aliali

Titan

• Super Hero
  • 24,314 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 09:52 AM

As far as the SFC message "windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them" goes try booting to safe mode, turn off your antivirus and any malware scanners you have and rerun SFC /scannow.

Of course you are my bright little star,

I've miles and miles of files pretty files of your forefather's fruit,

and now to suit our great computer. You're magnetic ink.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users