• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 codecreeper

codecreeper

Champion

• Atomican
  • 5,020 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 06:17 PM

How is security on Mobile Devices? Been tempted to buy some stuff through my Mobile Phone but not sure if it is encrypted like on a normal PC.

Life is like a Straw , ...... it sucks.

#2 .:Cyb3rGlitch:.

.:Cyb3rGlitch:.

Hero

• Mod
  • 21,368 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 06:21 PM

Through a browser or an app? For the former you should only purchase from websites that use SSL (look for a green padlock in the URL bar) as you would on a PC. For the latter, only use apps that are provided by recognised companies (and preferably redirect to PayPal).

"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself." - Carl Sagan
"I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it." - Mark Twain

An open mind is willing to consider new ideas, while provisionally accepting those backed by empirical evidence, and provisionally rejecting those without.

#3 codecreeper

codecreeper

Champion

• Atomican
  • 5,020 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:07 PM

Through a browser or an app? For the former you should only purchase from websites that use SSL (look for a green padlock in the URL bar) as you would on a PC. For the latter, only use apps that are provided by recognised companies (and preferably redirect to PayPal).

What about others things like accommodation and airfares?

I use a Windows Phone and the browser is crap ,probably use apps and such.

Life is like a Straw , ...... it sucks.

#4 Jeruselem

Jeruselem

Guru

• Atomican
  • 14,714 posts

Posted 15 April 2016 - 07:17 PM

Same rules as ios and Android, use official apps and if the app looks dodgy don't load it.

“We’re not going to stop the wheel. I’m going to break the wheel.” - Daenerys Targaryen

"We have some of the most beautiful hookers in the world" - Putin to Trump

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users