• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 McDonough1990

McDonough1990

Serf

• Lurker
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 07:01 PM

Coraline is a 2009 American stop-motion animated 3D dark fantasy horror film based on Neil Gaiman 's 2002 novel of the same name .It was produced by Laika and distributed by Focus Features . The film depicts an adventurous girl finding an idealized parallel world behind a secret door in her new home, unaware that the alternate world contains a dark and sinister secret.

Coraline received critical acclaim. As of April 2012, the film has a 90% "Certified Fresh" rating at Rotten Tomatoes ,and an 80 out of 100 at Metacritic , indicating "generally favorable reviews." David Edelstein said the film is "a bona fide fairy tale " that needed a "touch less entrancement and a touch more ... story."  AO Scott of The New York Times called the film "exquisitely realized" with a "slower pace and a more contemplative tone than the novel. It is certainly exciting, but rather than race through ever noisier set pieces toward a hectic climax in the manner of so much animation aimed at kids, Coraline lingers in an atmosphere that is creepy, wonderfully strange and full of feeling."

Download the Coraline’s picture in here Coraline wallpaper

We have more free cartoon wallpaper. You can use it like a cell phone or computer wallpaper

cartoonwallpaper736373.jpg

Edited by .:Cyb3rGlitch:., 23 April 2016 - 07:07 PM.

#2 .:Cyb3rGlitch:.

.:Cyb3rGlitch:.

Hero

• Mod
  • 21,368 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 07:07 PM

Nice links!

"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself." - Carl Sagan
"I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it." - Mark Twain

An open mind is willing to consider new ideas, while provisionally accepting those backed by empirical evidence, and provisionally rejecting those without.

#3 Rybags

Rybags

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 34,601 posts

Posted 23 April 2016 - 07:12 PM

Wow.  Welcome to 2005.  The spammers must be getting pissed off that we're onto them and their malware links aren't lasting more than half an hour.

#4 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,840 posts

Posted 26 April 2016 - 09:15 AM

I too like cartoon wallpaper;

Make me a Gravity Falls one please OP.

Wherever you go in life, watch out for Scythe, the tackling IT support guy.

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#5 SquallStrife

SquallStrife

Really knows where his towel is

• Atomican
  • 17,932 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 08:47 AM

For the authentic Gravity Falls experience, put stickers all over your monitor. Yes, even the image-displaying part.

BOP!
SyDjDDk.png [retro swim] | AzpUvwG.png @retroswimau | q5O6HgO.png +RetroSwim
四時半を待っています!

#6 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,840 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 09:54 AM

For the authentic Gravity Falls experience, put stickers all over your monitor. Yes, even the image-displaying part.

BOP!

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#7 bushi

bushi

Guru

• Atomican
  • 9,748 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 10:11 AM

Linking to youtube to download wallpapers.... dafuq...

http://bfbc2.statsve...pc/squatter.png i7 875k | Intel DP55KG | 6GB G-Skill Pi | Inno3D GTX580 1GB | 120GB Intel 520 + 1.5TB (+ 1.5TB backup) Seagate | Pioneer BDR-206BK | Auzentech Prelude 7.1 | Hauppauge 2200 PVR | Corsair AX750 | Silverstone FT-02BW

#8 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,840 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 10:52 AM

Linking to youtube to download wallpapers.... dafuq...

Some sort of malicious Moderator hacker, has messed with their links.

#9 SquallStrife

SquallStrife

Really knows where his towel is

• Atomican
  • 17,932 posts

Posted 27 April 2016 - 09:11 PM

I'm supremely happy that this is a thing.
SyDjDDk.png [retro swim] | AzpUvwG.png @retroswimau | q5O6HgO.png +RetroSwim
四時半を待っています!

#10 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,840 posts

Posted 28 April 2016 - 11:19 AM

I'm supremely happy that this is a thing.

Pause the video on the Aztec page.

We have the plot to "Air Bud" lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users