• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 redrob

redrob

Master

• Atomican
  • 863 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 10:16 AM

Just thinking ahead the last few times i have bought P.C. hardware from a certain company they charge huge prices for shipping.What companys do you guys and Gals use please .

some people worry bout the splinter in an others eye and forget about the log in there own

Cooler Master Cosmos SE case, ,Corsair HX 650 w ,Corsair H 100i Cooler , ,ASUS MG279Q 27inch WQHD IPS FreeSync Monitor

#2 revert

revert

Apprentice

• Atomican
  • 98 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 09:33 PM

Shipping is either an extra or factored into the price. Freight in Australia is rarely unavoidable.

How much is huge?
"From the Ghastly Eyrie I can see to the ends of the world, and from this vantage point I declare with utter certainty that this one is in the bag!" 

#3 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 20,211 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 10:34 AM

PC-Case-Gear is expensive for single items, but for multiple items is quite reasonable.

Otherwise I shop with Futu Online.

They're exclusively on EBAY, but hear me out.

They were the first store to be backed by both Woolworths and Ebay, for their "Pickup from Woolworths" program.

That was why I first trusted them, both Ebay and Woolies would need to be happy they were 'legit' and Australian as promised to offer that.

Since then, they are always included in the '20% off' ebay sales that are common, so it's really hard to beat their price on most things.

Wherever you go in life, watch out for Scythe, the tackling IT support guy.

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#4 SquallStrife

SquallStrife

Really knows where his towel is

• Atomican
  • 17,939 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 11:23 AM

I really think it's hard to go wrong with eBay as a buyer. Both eBay and PayPal's protection are heavily in favour of protecting the buyer.
SyDjDDk.png [retro swim] | AzpUvwG.png @retroswimau | q5O6HgO.png +RetroSwim
四時半を待っています!

#5 Jeruselem

Jeruselem

Guru

• Atomican
  • 14,097 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:52 PM

I'm pretty sure redrob lives in the NT (like me) so most things get road freighted here unless it's relatively light items via air freight.

MTM NBN with FTTP/FTTH, FTTN, FTTC/FTTdp, HFC and Satellite. Buffering included

#6 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 20,211 posts

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:57 PM

Then yeah, FuTu, pickup at any Woolworths to ensure fast delivery :)

Wherever you go in life, watch out for Scythe, the tackling IT support guy.

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#7 redrob

redrob

Master

• Atomican
  • 863 posts

Posted 25 February 2017 - 09:24 AM

Ok guys thanks heaps ill give FU TU  ago ,and yes im in the N.T. where everything gets chucked in a truck ,or pay tripple for express post supposed to be next buisness day but takes 4 days

some people worry bout the splinter in an others eye and forget about the log in there own

Cooler Master Cosmos SE case, ,Corsair HX 650 w ,Corsair H 100i Cooler , ,ASUS MG279Q 27inch WQHD IPS FreeSync Monitor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users