• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nich...

Nich...

Professional Tart

• Mod
  • 42,969 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 02:31 AM

Thanks for being patient with the recent influx of spam in the past couple of weeks.  I'm trying to keep a frequent eye on it to remove it, but sometimes I like to go and watch Guardians of the Galaxy or sleep.

We're looking into the best way to handle it without being too punitive to potential new users who might actually stumble upon this place and want to stay.

"I think it is a sad reflection on our civilization that while we can and do measure the temperature in the atmosphere of Venus we do not know what goes on inside our soufflés" -- Nicholas Kurti

#2 Rybags

Rybags

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 34,478 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 03:23 AM

Captcha?

I got rejected by one the other day... must have moved the mouse in a near straight line to the tick box (supposedly the simple one with just the checkbox monitors how the pointer moves)

#3 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 19,788 posts

Posted 15 May 2017 - 08:39 AM

Captcha?

I got rejected by one the other day... must have moved the mouse in a near straight line to the tick box (supposedly the simple one with just the checkbox monitors how the pointer moves)

so THATS why it wont work when i'm using mousekeys.

Wherever you go in life, watch out for Scythe, the tackling IT support guy.

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users