Photo

Grub installation failed help please windows 10 dual booot

Best Answer redrob, 25 September 2017 - 10:43 PM

Thanks slimdog360,All good i just coppied the iso for 18 instead of 182 All good up and cruizing Cheers for your reply

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 redrob

redrob

Master

• Atomican
  • 845 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 04:06 PM

.I have followed all your steps from briotec09 but i almost I get  to the end of the installation then i get this error grub package failed to install into /target/Can you help please

some people worry bout the splinter in an others eye and forget about the log in there own

Cooler Master Cosmos SE case, ,Corsair HX 650 w ,Corsair H 100i Cooler , ,ASUS MG279Q 27inch WQHD IPS FreeSync Monitor

#2 slimdog360

slimdog360

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:47 AM

Need more info. But maybe the easiest way is to either reinstall windows using a backup, or download the Ubuntu live CD and dual boot with that. Ubuntu is one of the smarter ones, so it should be able to do everything for you.

I for one welcome our new chicken overlord.

#3 redrob

redrob

Master

• Atomican
  • 845 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:43 PM   Best Answer

Thanks slimdog360,All good i just coppied the iso for 18 instead of 182 All good up and cruizing Cheers for your reply

some people worry bout the splinter in an others eye and forget about the log in there own

Cooler Master Cosmos SE case, ,Corsair HX 650 w ,Corsair H 100i Cooler , ,ASUS MG279Q 27inch WQHD IPS FreeSync Monitor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users