• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#101 eveln

eveln

Titan

• Atomican
  • 16,869 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 03:22 PM

I'm gonna take a stab at the people in your pics Opy ... Chaos and Sacrifcial Newt; Opy and ReapermanRS; ReapermanRS and Mr Friendly ?

Cake looks too good. glad you all had a fine time of it. aaand thanks for the pics :)

Laugh to Live . Live to Laugh.

atomic has π

#102 Opy

Opy

Primarch

• Atomican
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 03:36 PM

The Thor impersonator was Vanna. Didn't get a pic of Reaper for some reason. 

Chaos and Fenn looking after the cake.

Not many photos were taken that I noticed.  Everyone was just having a good time, didn't seem to need to take the pics.
Do wish I'd taken more photos in hindsight, but nothing to stress about.

And gifts!  I don't know if anybody expected gifts but our fantabulous hosts did not disappoint.  Drinking mugs, mouse that went to 3 people before it found somebody that wanted it, PC games, headphones, cake....

Actually, by the end of the night, you could just call everyone Virul.  I think we all had a turn of wearing Virul's name tag by then.

Edited by Opy, 04 February 2018 - 03:32 PM.

Reality is just an illusion brought on by a lack of alcohol.

WoT quote: "DishD (5:45:44 PM) ur a bad man Opy, funny as fuk but very Bad!"

QUOTE (Mac Dude @ May 15 2014, 06:47 PM) * I'm in. I'm so serious about this that I've already had 2 practice losses!

#103 eveln

eveln

Titan

• Atomican
  • 16,869 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 05:57 PM

Bit of a wobbly stab I have ;)

Laugh to Live . Live to Laugh.

atomic has π

#104 sUpEr gEEk

sUpEr gEEk

Master

• Atomican
  • 775 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 07:56 PM

Strangely the cake was not a lie :p

Desktop: Win 10 Pro 64, Intel i7 4770k,Asrock , 16GB RAM (2x4gb) , 1 x 250 Samsung Sata SSD, 1x 4TB WD Black,4GB AMD 290, 1X 600GB WD V-RAPTOR, Antec 1200, Corsair tx850, Samsung DvD burner, 2 x 23'4in Samsung LED, 1x 500gb Samsung sata SSD uninstalled, 1x 4TB WD Black uninstalled

#105 elvenwhore

elvenwhore

SuperHero

• Mod
  • 11,687 posts

Posted 04 February 2018 - 09:17 PM

That has to have been one of the most epic, fun, hug-filled whirlwind of a 24 hours I've had in... 

You guys are awesome! :-) So, so good to see so many of you together again. To those I got the chance to talk to - thank you! I had an amazing night. To those I missed or barely caught up with, that's definitely my loss and I'm sorry to have not spent more time with all you glorious, glowing examples of Atomic goodness :-)

And thanks to all who made my +1, pocket, feel at home :-D A magazine reader since the beginning, and an adopted BrisAtomican, he's never gotten around to signing up to the forums. Thanks for making us both feel welcome :-)

Chaos_Lady and SacrificalNewt - congratulations and THANKS for everything you did to put on such a fantastic evening.

And now for some pictures :-) Pretty much all these were taken by pocket, so I'm not stealing credit. Souls, blood, yes; credit, no. 

Love ya, Atomic! 

Everything I say has come before. Everything I say has come before. Wait - dammit! Oh well, I like you more than reject popcorn bits :-)

#106 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 20,539 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 09:17 AM

I don't know what else to add. I'm just so sore and happy.

I'll have a few photos to add eventually, but not a lot as Opy said, everyone just talked to everyone.

Not a quibble was had :)

Actually, by the end of the night, you could just call everyone Virul.  I think we all had a turn of wearing Virul's name tag by then.

Virul had a few :P

Buy the end of the night I'm pretty sure everyone would have been wearing Virul if your defences weren't up :P

Wherever you go in life, watch out for Scythe, the tackling IT support guy.

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#107 elvenwhore

elvenwhore

SuperHero

• Mod
  • 11,687 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 02:35 PM

Oh, and thanks to Jedi_Vader20 who signed my book twice!!

:-p

edit: oh and I really appreciate the effort Virul put in to match his drinks to his shirt all night :-)

Edited by elvenwhore, 05 February 2018 - 10:20 PM.

Everything I say has come before. Everything I say has come before. Wait - dammit! Oh well, I like you more than reject popcorn bits :-)

#108 Jedi_Vader20

Jedi_Vader20

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 2,514 posts

Posted 12 February 2018 - 06:11 PM

In my defence, when I signed it the second time, I thought it was someone else's book, lol.

i7 2600k @ 4.5Ghz (TurboBoost ON) | Corsair H100 | ASUS P8Z68 DELUXE | 16 GB Corsair "Vengeance" DDR3 1600 9-9-9-24 | Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 4GB  | 120GB OCZ Vertex III, 2x2TB WD Caviar Green | Pioneer BDR-202 | Corsair HX-650 | Fractal Design Define R5 | Benq V4200W + Acer CB280HK | Logitech G910 Orion Spark | Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum

#109 fredzfrog

fredzfrog

Guru

• Hero
  • 12,599 posts

Posted 16 February 2018 - 01:09 AM

i'm using it now :) it was installed that night :)

And gifts!  I don't know if anybody expected gifts but our fantabulous hosts did not disappoint.  Drinking mugs, mouse that went to 3 people before it found somebody that wanted it, PC games, headphones, cake....

Increases your chance of love by 75.3%

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users