• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 20,182 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:36 PM

Yes but i have another ssd 250 gig this is just a topup ,hmmmm i cant get them to build it my case is in Darwin ,Oh and the psu is ok .I find another tech to do it im sure im not the only Darwin gamer on atomic  

Ill probably get whitcher 3 i think i have a few other games on steam ,so that would be fine i hope ? 

Yeah the PSU is overkill, you'll be fine.

Wherever you go in life, watch out for Scythe, the tackling IT support guy.

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#22 Nich...

Nich...

Professional Tart

• Mod
  • 43,271 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:39 PM

I wouldn't be trusting a random (as in, not a friend I trust, not a store that has to fix fuckups) to build a PC for me.

If they break shit, GL

Edited by Nich..., 24 October 2017 - 01:40 PM.

"I think it is a sad reflection on our civilization that while we can and do measure the temperature in the atmosphere of Venus we do not know what goes on inside our soufflés" -- Nicholas Kurti

#23 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 20,182 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:50 PM

I wouldn't be trusting a random (as in, not a friend I trust, not a store that has to fix fuckups) to build a PC for me.

If they break shit, GL

Yeah, but I also wouldn't call someone a mate, who was charging me $170 to assemble a PC.

That's full retail, plus a bit IMO.

Wherever you go in life, watch out for Scythe, the tackling IT support guy.

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#24 redrob

redrob

Master

• Atomican
  • 861 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 06:43 PM

yerrrrrrr nah not a mate a rip off ,but ill find another one ,how much is a fair price ,,what about my psu please 

some people worry bout the splinter in an others eye and forget about the log in there own

Cooler Master Cosmos SE case, ,Corsair HX 650 w ,Corsair H 100i Cooler , ,ASUS MG279Q 27inch WQHD IPS FreeSync Monitor

#25 Rybags

Rybags

Immortal

• Super Hero
  • 35,059 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 06:58 PM

Depends what the $170 gets... if that includes install of Windows and the required drivers then it's a good price.

These days it buys you about an hour's work in a tech support situation.

#26 redrob

redrob

Master

• Atomican
  • 861 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 10:01 PM   Best Answer

Thanks Dasa yep thats everything ,cheers for you input guys  

some people worry bout the splinter in an others eye and forget about the log in there own

Cooler Master Cosmos SE case, ,Corsair HX 650 w ,Corsair H 100i Cooler , ,ASUS MG279Q 27inch WQHD IPS FreeSync Monitor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users