• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 redrob

redrob

Master

• Atomican
  • 861 posts

Posted 04 November 2017 - 07:53 PM

Corsair Hydro H100i Ok Iam hoping that one of my atomican friends might happen to have a bracket to suit AMD as i had intel cpu i had no use for the amd so i have put it in a safe place ,lost it .I know i can buy a new one from corsair but to avoid ridiculous shipping fees im hoping someone on here might have the bits i need

some people worry bout the splinter in an others eye and forget about the log in there own

Cooler Master Cosmos SE case, ,Corsair HX 650 w ,Corsair H 100i Cooler , ,ASUS MG279Q 27inch WQHD IPS FreeSync Monitor

#2 galdarian

galdarian

Master

• Atomican
  • 752 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:43 PM

I've got a few of the round type however not the square mount for the H100i.

Which bits out of the manual do you need? I'll check with a mate of mine if you can tell me the parts you're after.

Edited by galdarian, 07 November 2017 - 09:44 PM.

#3 redrob

redrob

Master

• Atomican
  • 861 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 10:33 AM

Hi mate that's awesome ,im after the whole assembly think there's a back plate ,and the the pegs for the top of the board then the bracket that goes around the square part of the pump ,Thanks heaps  for your help 

Edited by redrob, 10 November 2017 - 10:34 AM.

some people worry bout the splinter in an others eye and forget about the log in there own

Cooler Master Cosmos SE case, ,Corsair HX 650 w ,Corsair H 100i Cooler , ,ASUS MG279Q 27inch WQHD IPS FreeSync Monitor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users