Photo

Trinity International Computer systems

Best Answer mark84, 06 December 2017 - 11:13 AM

As the chap that's doing those reviews, and having previously recieved a couple of systems from them for full reviews in the past, they seem like an outfit that builds solid systems.

They're usually one of if not the first places to offer new parts out in the market in their prebuilt systems.

They're well put together and often come pre-overclocked for you. How many other places do that?

Good prices, and shipping was pretty quick too.

I think they're a smaller operation than other places, but that might work to their advantage, their turn around times for a system build is very quick. The bigger places you'll go into a queue. But that could simply be because they prioritised the build for magazine review. Who knows.

So while I haven't spent any of my own money with them, if I didn't build my own systems I would be considering their systems when buying.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 stuub27

stuub27

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 3,238 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 07:39 PM

Has anyone had dealings with these guys? I'm not willing to attempt building myself (the shame!).

http://www.ticomputers.com.au/

I know these guys have been around for years, which is a good sign. Also, PC & Tech Authority magazine feature one of their systems each month in their System News and Market Watch.

But personal feedback from an atomican would be most appreciated if there is any to be had.

Thanks

#2 mark84

mark84

Champion

• Hero
  • 5,726 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 11:13 AM   Best Answer

As the chap that's doing those reviews, and having previously recieved a couple of systems from them for full reviews in the past, they seem like an outfit that builds solid systems.

They're usually one of if not the first places to offer new parts out in the market in their prebuilt systems.

They're well put together and often come pre-overclocked for you. How many other places do that?

I think they're a smaller operation than other places, but that might work to their advantage, their turn around times for a system build is very quick. The bigger places you'll go into a queue. But that could simply be because they prioritised the build for magazine review. Who knows.

So while I haven't spent any of my own money with them, if I didn't build my own systems I would be considering their systems when buying.

Desktop: i7 6850K @ 4.3GHz | Titan X (Pascal) | 32GB RAM | 120GB + 500GB SSDs | 2x 5TB HDD in RAID1

Server: G3258 @4.6GHz | 120GB SSD | 2x 4TB RAID1 | 2x 6TB RAID1

Desktop build log | Firefox AtomicMPC Menu | The Truth About Graphics Power Requirements V2 | CPU bench league

www.atomicsimracing.net - The place for Atomicans who love motor sports and sim racing.

#3 Master_Scythe

Master_Scythe

Titan

• Hero
  • 20,282 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:29 PM

often come pre-overclocked for you. .

ASK FOR THIS!

all modern systems have at least a mild overclock in them with no harm.

Wherever you go in life, watch out for Scythe, the tackling IT support guy.

"I don't care what race you are, not one f*cking bit, if you want to be seen as a good people, you go in there and you f*ck up the people who (unofficially) represent you in a negative light!"

#4 stuub27

stuub27

Overlord

• Atomican
  • 3,238 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:33 PM

Thanks very much for that reply mark84! As comprehensive as I could have hoped for.
When I finalise my bucks, it looks like they'll be heading their way :)

#5 SceptreCore

SceptreCore

Guru

• Atomican
  • 9,906 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 10:45 PM

Do you write for Atomic PC Authority?

Edited by SceptreCore, 06 December 2017 - 10:46 PM.

RIG: Phenom II X6 1090T @ 4.0GHz | MSI 990FXA GD-80 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 | MSI Radeon R7 370 | Patriot Pyro SSD 120GB SATAIII | 500GB + 1TB Barracuda's | LG GH22NS70 DVD-RW | Xigmatek Red Scorpion | Corsair HX650W | CM690

#6 mark84

mark84

Champion

• Hero
  • 5,726 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 05:20 AM

Sorry for late reply. Don't come here as often as I used to.

Yes. Have been freelancing for PCTA for a bit over a year now. :)

Desktop: i7 6850K @ 4.3GHz | Titan X (Pascal) | 32GB RAM | 120GB + 500GB SSDs | 2x 5TB HDD in RAID1

Server: G3258 @4.6GHz | 120GB SSD | 2x 4TB RAID1 | 2x 6TB RAID1

Desktop build log | Firefox AtomicMPC Menu | The Truth About Graphics Power Requirements V2 | CPU bench league

www.atomicsimracing.net - The place for Atomicans who love motor sports and sim racing.

#7 SceptreCore

SceptreCore

Guru

• Atomican
  • 9,906 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:27 AM

Sorry for late reply. Don't come here as often as I used to.

Yes. Have been freelancing for PCTA for a bit over a year now. :)

Good for you mate.. that's awesome

RIG: Phenom II X6 1090T @ 4.0GHz | MSI 990FXA GD-80 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz 9-9-9-24 | MSI Radeon R7 370 | Patriot Pyro SSD 120GB SATAIII | 500GB + 1TB Barracuda's | LG GH22NS70 DVD-RW | Xigmatek Red Scorpion | Corsair HX650W | CM690

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users